•41•

"Move in day!" I cheer, waking up Haz who fell asleep on the couch last night because he was working so hard on files for Tom. He jumps, the papers flying off of him and I laugh.
"I feel asleep out here?" He mutters to himself, rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms above his head. He's so cute in the mornings, like a little puppy.
I start to feel a strong pain in my back and my lower stomach, I grasp my belly with a groan.
"Are you okay?" Haz says, quickly standing up and holding my arms.
"Yeah.. yeah I'm fine." I nod, sitting down on the couch. The pain passes and I shake my head. "Just a pain."
"Okay.." he says nervously. "Are you sure you don't need to go to the doctor or anything?"
"No hazzy, it was just a pain. I'm fine" I smile, standing back up.
He kisses me, and presses his hand to my stomach.
"Hey little man, you gotta stop hurting mummy so we can move in today, alright?" He says and my heart actually melts. Wow. I'm in love with him.
We meet up with the movers, having them take all of our stuff from here, and move it to the new house. It's almost depressing that I'm leaving this place, even though some of the craziest, scariest, most life defining moments happened here, I'm going to miss it. Getting to see my brother and friends every day..
"Goodbye Harrison, have fun! Aria and I will miss you." Tom says and I laugh.
"Aww Tom are you gunna miss me?" I ask.
"No.. but.. well.. yeah." He frowns.
"I will come visit almost every day" I say.
"Yeah but you're going to be all the way across town." He sighs.
"And I'll drive down here all the time." I smile.
"Bye Aria, I'll miss you." He hugs me goodbye and I laugh.
"See you soon for dinner" I shake my head, waving goodbye as we walk out to our cars. Haz drives his to the house and I drive mine. I love the neighborhood more and more every time I drive through. There's families with kids, a private school down the road, and everyone is the normal picture perfect family.
We get to the house, and I start to feel the pain in my stomach again. I rest my head on the steering wheel, trying to breath through it. What is this? I still have three weeks left. There's no way I could be in labor.
I take a deep breath, and let the pain pass. No need to tell Haz, I don't want to freak him out. I'm fine.
I step out of the car and walk over to Haz.
"Welcome home Ari." He says.
"I love our home" I smile as we walk through the front doors. The movers start to bring in our stuff, but our house is practically set up. I open up the windows to let some cool air in and as I lift the last window I feel the pain again, this time it's deeper, and it lingers longer. I clutch the window sill, holding myself up.
"Again?" Haz asks, taking my hands in his to help me.
"Third time." I mutter out.
"Okay.. we're taking you to the hospital." He says quickly. He helps me out to the car, calling the hospital at the same time to let them know what's going on with me. I start to get worried.. this is too early to have my baby. Something could be wrong..
We get to the hospital and a nurse quickly takes me back, getting my doctor to come see me.
"So you're having some contraction like pains?" She asks as she puts on her gloves.
"Yeah, started about forty five minuets ago" I say.
"Lets take a look." She says.
I put my feet in the stirrups, and she starts an exam.
"You're not dilated..you're not in labor. I want to listen to the heart beat and check things out just to be safe but it's probably just Braxton Hicks" she says. "It's very common around this time."
Haz holds my hand tightly as she does the ultrasound, and listens to the heart beat. Seeing my little boy on the screen never fails to amaze me. I love him so much already.
"Everything looks great." She says. Haz lets out a sigh or relief, loosening his grip on my hand. "It's just some Braxton Hicks contractions. Totally normal. They could be brought on by stress so I highly recommend relaxing until the baby comes, put your feet up, drink some tea, and wait it out. He'll be here in no time."
"Thank you" I smile.
"Of course, good luck guys. I'll see you two soon."
She leaves the room and Haz breaths out heavily.
"That scared the shit out of me. One second we were normal and the next it was like 'you're having a baby' wow.. crazy." He shakes his head.
"Haz.. you do realize we're going to have a baby right?" I laugh, getting off of the hospital bed and changing back into my clothes.
"Well yeah.. but I wasn't expecting it.. that was just so sudden"
His eyes are wide, poor thing genuinely was scared.
"You're not the one having to push a baby through your vagina. I think you'll be fine." I laugh.
______
We relax on the couch in our new house. Haz is drawing circles on my belly, talking to Noah. I swear every night they have a conversation, because every time Haz talks to him he gets really active and moves around. He already loves his daddy.
"Uncle Tom and I will teach you how to shoot guns, and boxing" he says. "Make you big and tough so you can protect your little sister when she comes."
I can't help but wonder.. what's going to happen when Noah grows up? How will Haz handle telling him about what he does.. and even worse, how will Haz handle it when Noah is eighteen? Will he expect him to join the mob? So many things need to be talked about.. I'm having a baby with an underboss.. that's the scariest thing I've ever done.

A/N: this book is slowly coming to an end, I will be writing around 9 more chapters. I'm still deciding if I want this to be the last book, or if I want to carry on the story for a third book. Let me know what you guys think, cause I don't want to write another book if y'all don't want it. Thanks for reading :)