•30•

"Good morning babygirl" I hear as light shines on my face.
"No" I whine, pulling my pillow over my head to block the light.
"I made you tea" he says.
"I don't want it." I groan.
"You have to wake up, you have class soon." He says.
I let out a deep sigh, pulling the pillow from my face and opening my eyes, seeing the light shine in from the window. Haz stands there, holding a cup of tea for me.
I sit up, feeling soreness and pain flush through my body in the process. Haz smirks proudly to himself at the sight.
"Sorry darlin" he says.
"Don't be. We both needed that after two weeks" I giggle, taking the cup from his hands.
"Fuck!" I see the clock, seeing I have class in less than an hour.
"Didn't wake you early enough?" He asks. "I thought you didn't have class for two hours?"
"It's fine, my schedule changed since one of my professors quit and I forgot" I mutter as I get out of bed, limping over to my dresser.
"Don't you ever get Christmas break?" Haz asks.
"Only the week of. Today is my last day before break" I say.
"Then I get you all to myself for a week" he smiles.
"Yeah as if you won't be working" I scoff as I finish getting ready. "I love you, see you later."
I head out the door quickly, hopping into the car and driving to school.
Wearing my baggy sweatshirt and sweats, I instantly regret it when I walk in and see my new professor.
Hot damn.
No! No Aria you can't think your professor is cute! You have a boyfriend! You're having a baby with him!
But hot damn...
Of course I look like shit today.
"Hi, Professor Watkins correct?" I ask the dark haired man.
"Yes." He nods with a smile.
"I'm Aria Keenan, just making sure I got the right class" I introduce myself, and turn to take my seat.
"Hot isn't he?" The girl next to me says.
"I hate to say it.. but yes." I laugh.
"I heard he's a model" she says.
"I wouldn't doubt it"
I pull out my phone, texting Petra.
Aria: okay my new professor is a HOTTIE!🥴🥵
I lock my phone and class starts.
___
"Good work today guys, I can already tell you're an awesome group" Professor Watkins says as he dismisses the class. I pack up my things, turning around to leave the room when I see a familiar face sitting in the back.
I walk through the crowd of people, to him.
"What are you doing here?" I ask Haz.
"He's not that hot" He says.
"What? How-"
"How did I know you have a crush on your professor? You texted me." He says and I groan. I must have accidentally sent it to him instead of Petra.
"Are you upset? Why'd you come down here?" I ask.
"Not at all, I genuinely just wanted to see my competition. Not impressed" he shrugs and I laugh, grabbing his hand and pulling him from his seat.
"He's not competition" I roll my eyes. "He's my teacher he'd never look at me that way."
"Yeah we'll see about that." He says quietly, throwing my pen on the floor.
"Whoops" he says sarcastically and I give him a confused look, bending down to grab my pen.
"What was that for?" I ask as he pulls me out of the class room.
"He looked at your ass!" Haz exclaims.
"Can you blame him?" I ask.
"No but come on! This is the last thing I need right now!" He groans.
"Haz.. you do realize I'm having your baby right?" I laugh. "Just because I thought he was attractive doesn't mean I instantly want to date him. Here come on, look around. See any hot girls?"
He looks around for a moment, checking them all out.
"Well she's alright-" he starts.
"Anna Weller? Are you kidding?! She's a bitch!" I say and he laughs.
"Ah so I'm not the only one with jealousy issues!" He says.
"Guess not" I mumble as we walk down the hallway.
I link my arm with his, loving having my boy with me at school. I was the girl in high school that never had a boyfriend, I was the girl the boys never wanted, I was awkward and funny looking. College was my glow up time, and all the guys here have tried to hook up with me, so it's nice to be able to parade around my boyfriend, letting them all know they can't have me.
"Hey Aria" I hear, seeing Ben walk out of a lecture going on in the room we passed.
"Hey Ben" I say awkwardly as we stop walking.
Last time he saw Haz was when we bumped into him in the mall. That was before we even started dating.
"Haz, the boyfriend." Haz introduces himself to Ben, putting out his hand.
"Ben, just the friend" Ben laughs, shaking his hand.
This truly could not be more awkward. Can the world swallow me whole right now?
"So I hear you two had a thing" Haz says and my eyes widen. Is he serious right now?!
"Uh, that was a while ago" Ben says. God I never thought Ben would be the mature one, but right now he is.
"Harrison?" I hear.
We turn, seeing a brunette girl standing behind us. She has sparkling blue eyes, just like him, and her smile is beaming.
"Oh my god what are you doing here?" She asks, getting closer and pulling him into a hug to which he doesn't reciprocate. Who is this bitch?
Ben gives me a weird look, and I just shrug.
"I'm gunna go" he mouths to me, walking away.
"I'm here to pick up Tom's sister." He says.
Uhh? Excuse me? Introduce me as your fucking girlfriend??
"Oh! Hi! I'm Charity it's nice to meet you" she smiles at me before turning her attention back to Haz. "So how's life? Are you single?"
I look at Haz, seeing him give her a small smile.
"Yeah, single." He nods.
Wow..
"I'm going to head out to the car." I say, turning and walking away from them. Why the fuck is he lying about me? And who is this girl?

A/N: hey guys, if you like this book please vote and comment so more people will read it, I think everyone deserves to experience soft mob Haz🥴