•5•

"Okay, tell me what's going on." I say.
Petra explains the situation. How her and Ezra were hanging out, he asked her if she wanted to go get dinner with him, and she turned him down.
"He hasn't spoken to me since" she frowns.
"If you want to date him why'd you say no?" I ask.
"It's my go to! I normally don't want to date but I regretted it as soon as I turned him down. Now I don't know what to do. You have to fix it." She says.
"I can try, I can't promise anything though" I say. "You know how mob guys are"
"Scuse' me? How are we?" Haz asks and I roll my eyes.
"Not you dummy" I say.
We hear people piling back into the house, and Ezra passes by the living room. I notice Petra's eye light up, but he quickly turns away, walking in the other direction.
"He's embarrassed" Haz says. "Not use to getting turned down"
"Talk to him. Please." Petra asks.
"Why Don't you? I think it'd come off better if you did it" I say.
"I've never had to chase a guy before.." she sighs.
Ahh Petra. My poor, perfect, never had an issue in her life friend. I love her but come on, it's just a simple conversation.
"Fine. One conversation but then it's up to you" I say and she nods with a smile.
"Thank you!" She hugs me.
"Haz" Tom says, entering the room.
"Yeah?" Haz asks, locking his phone.
He just nods Haz out of the room and I raise my brow at him.
"Is everything okay?" I ask.
"Yeah" Tom gives me a quick smile before they walk off.
Somethings up.

•Toms pov•
We step into my office and I shut the door.
"What's going on?" Haz sighs, a knowing look on his face.
"One of Barrett's men pulled a gun on Taylor today." I say
"They know" he says.
"Yep.. Taylor took him out but these guys are mad. They're setting us up, trying to take us out one by one since they don't have enough men to raid us." I explain. "We need to make a plan."
"Are they still trying to get Ari?" He asks.
"No clue. But we need to find out. I need you to double the trainings of the new guys. We're going to need all hands on deck." I say and he nods.
"Do we tell her?" He asks.
"Not yet."
Haz leaves, quick to go start some extra training with the new guys. I have our chef bring dinner into my office, wanting to do as much research as I can. I need to know if my sister is safe. Maybe hire more security for her school.. whatever it takes.
My intercom sounds and I answer it.
"Yeah?" I say.
"Sir an alarm went off, someone got in the gate." I hear and instantly grab my gun, standing up.
"Coming out." I say.
I walk down the hallways and out the front door, being met by Taylor and Jacob.
"It could have been a false alarm, I checked the cameras, not seeing any car." Taylor says.
"Unless he didn't take a car" I mutter, walking down the steps and looking around. The one shitty thing about living in the middle of the fucking Forrest is anyone can hide in those trees.
"Get everyone out here, were searching-"
A gun shot goes off and hits the house, skimming right past me. I quickly run behind the stone entry way, pressing my back to it. That was too fucking close.
"Where did it come from?" I yell over to Taylor.
"I don't know boss" he calls back.
"I need a sniper on the roof. Now." I say into my phone.
Another shot fires and I look out, not able to see anyone. I shoot my gun out into the trees, hoping to get him to move at all. We just need to know where he is.
"I think there's someone out towards the west side of the house" the sniper says through the phone. "I saw movement."
"Fuck! They're distracting us!" I yell, quickly running back inside. The shooter out front is to distract us from people trying to get in the back.
"Go to the back of the building." I say to the sniper.
I hold my gun tightly, walking out the back door and looking around. I step out, getting close to the middle of the garden.
"Put the gun down" I hear, feeling a Barrel press to the back of my head.
Fuck the sniper better get here quick..
I slowly lower down, setting the gun on the ground and holding my hands up.
"You fucked with the wrong-"
Bang.
The man falls to the ground, his gun falling along with him.
"Took you long enough!" I call out, leaning down and grabbing the gun from the ground.
"Sir, Taylor got the guy out front. But there were two other guys.." the sniper says.
"So there's one more.." I say more to myself than anyone.
Fuck..
I go back inside, trailing the hallways and running to my office. My hand reaches for the door knob, it's fucking locked! Someone is in my office! I back up a step, rising my leg and kicking open the door.
"Put your fucking hands up!" I yell at the man, holding the file. He quickly drops the folder, his hands up. I can see a smirk on his face, he thinks his friends are going to come save him.
"They're dead, and so are you." I say.
"That's fine. I've got all I need." He says.
All he needs? I pull the trigger, watching the man fall to the ground.
Haz runs into the office, seeing the guy on the floor.
"I'll have the guys sweep the area, make sure it was only three." he says.
"Where's Aria?" I ask.
"I-I don't know" he shakes his head.
"Go deal with the guys, I'll find her." I say, walking out of the office.
"Aria!" I call, walking downstairs, searching all the bedrooms. "Aria! Come on!" I go back upstairs, checking everywhere, the west wing, the bar, the range. She's no where.. fuck she's gone!
I pull out my phone, calling her number. Straight to voicemail.
"Fuck fuck fuck" I mutter to myself, now screaming her name in hopes that she just didn't hear me. She has to be here. She can't be gone.
"Where is she?" Haz asks as I run into him in the hall.
"Man she's fucking gone" I say, tears starting to well in my eyes.
"Are you sure? Did you check everywhere?" He asks frantically.
"I looked twice! They took her. Someone else had to have been here and they took her! That's what he meant! Fuck!" I yell.
"What who meant?!" Haz asks.
"Before I killed that guy he said they have everything they need. Dammit! Had I fucking stopped for a second to think!" I punch the wall, letting my anger take control of me. This is my fault. She's gone.