•34•

"Merry Christmas Eve!" I smile as I open the door, letting Petra in.
"Okay I've got you the cutest gift ever!" She says as she holds up a box beautifully wrapped.
"I got you the cutest gift ever too!" I squeal.
We walk into the living room that now smells like gingerbread from my Christmas candles, and she sets all her presents under the tree.
"Aw look at you!" I say. "You can clean up nice!"
"Yeah whatever" Tom says, straightening out his sweater. I laugh, glancing across the room at everyone.
"Hey cute thing" Ezra says, kissing Petra and I smile, she's never been with a guy this long. I'm so happy for her.
Toms typing on his phone and Jacob laughs.
"All your friends are in this room. Who are you texting? A girl?" He jokes.
"Actually, Harrison's not here" Tom corrects him.
"Yes I am" Haz says, walking into the room. He's so cute in his fancy get up. Red and black suit, his hair done nicely.
"Look at my sexy boyfriend" I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You're looking amazing as well babygirl" he says, pecking my lips.
"Gunna tie me up with this later?" I ask quietly, pulling on his tie.
"Mm like that wouldn't you?" He says.
"Yes please" I flutter my lashes at him and he smirks.
"Just the group? Thought Aria was hung up on inviting everyone?" Ezra asks.
"I was, until some guy in the gym flirted with me and Haz went all crazy" I roll my eyes.
"Hey! He was being creepy to you and told me I was overreacting." Haz says.
"And you didn't kill him?" Tom asks.
"Tried to, till this one stepped in front of my gun" Haz comments and I groan. Here we go.
"Aria?! You stepped in front of a gun?!" Tom asks loudly.
"It was Harrisons! Not like he would hurt me!" I defend myself. "Oh look Daniel is here!"
I walk over to Daniel who enters the room and he gives me a confused look.
"You just saved me" I whisper to him.
"From what?" He asks.
"My crazy brother" I laugh.
We sit down and chat, ignoring the rest of the group because well.. they're lame. Daniel and I have practically become best friends at this point. How could we not? We're basically the only normal people here.
"I'm Gunna go make us hot chocolate before we start presents" he says, standing up and walking away.
Haz walks over, taking the now empty seat next to me.
"So" he says, resting his arm across my shoulders. "Do I need to worry bout the kid?"
"Hazzy you're hilarious" I shake my head at him.
"M'serious, you two seem really close" he says.
"He's like a little brother to me." I state. And well.. he's gay, but I can't tell Haz that.
"Pinky promise?" He asks, holding up his pinky to me, I let out a small laugh at the adorable gesture. I hold up my pink, wrapping it around his.
"Pinky promise." I say.
"Present time!" Daniel chants as he hands me my cup.
"Okay, everyone grab the boxes with your names on it" I smile.
Everyone goes around the tree, grabbing the ones labeled for them and going back to their seats. I take a few sips of my hot chocolate, going and grabbing mine.
"I get two from you?" I ask Haz, holding the two small boxes from him.
"Yep" he smiles.
"I thought I wasn't getting them until tomorrow?" I ask.
"I couldn't wait." He says quickly.
"I'm opening those last. You're too excited." I giggle, opening Petra's first.
"Oh my god! The new Lou Vuitton's!" I laugh as I look over, seeing I gave her the exact same present.
"We seriously are the same person!" She laughs loudly.
"Well now we're matching!" I say.
I slip on the shoes and Haz opens his first present, and by the bad wrapping I suspect it's from Tom. He sucks at wrapping presents.
"Really mate? You got me gum?" Haz asks.
"It's flavor changing!" Tom exclaims. "See from mint to strawberry!"
"Yeah.. thanks." Haz shakes his head, moving onto my present.
He unwraps it and his eyes widen, and his mouth drops.
"No way.." he gasps, looking it over. "How- how did you get this?!"
"Stole some of Toms contacts, you like it?" I ask.
"Like it? Aria there's only four guns like this in the world. I love it." He says, kissing my cheek.
I smile widely as he messes around with it, checking out every crook and curve of the gun.
I open Toms present, not surprised when I see its a make your own lip gloss kit. He's fucking annoying.
"I hope you two know you're getting better gifts tomorrow. Those were your joke gifts" he says.
"Thank god" I mutter under my breath and Haz laughs.
"Come on open mine now" he says.
"Yeah open his, I'm dying to know if he failed" Jacob says and Haz glares at him.
"Okay" I say, unwrapping the first small box. I grab the top, lifting it off to see a Lamborghini key sitting in the box.
"No way.. you didn't" I say, my eyes looking up to meet his smiling face.
"Oh I did" he says.
"You got me the hot pink Veneno Lamborghini?!" I ask.
"You wanted it so bad I couldn't resist" he says and I practically pounce him, squeezing him tightly.
"Oh my god I'm so excited! Thank you!" I squeal.
"You still have one more present" he says.
"How could anything top this?" I ask.
"It just might." He says.
I grab the other box, opening it up to see yet another key, this one just a plain silver key with no tell of what it goes to.
"What's it for?" I ask.
"That key is for our new home" he says and my mouth drops.
"You bought us a house?" I ask.
"It's not finished or anything, but construction starts the day after Christmas" he says and my face starts to hurt from smiling. I pull him into me and kiss him, not caring that we're surrounded by people. I can't believe he bought us a house...
"I love you so much" I mumble against his lips.

A/N: big steps my dudes, Aria and Hazzy are a GOAL.