part- 3

So that's the place where I work☝️

" Amairah , its 8 in the morning get the hell up . I heard shanzay screaming. shanzay left because she didn't wanted to be late.  What 8 o'clock?? Shit im soo late,  patrick will not leave me today , amairah run or else today will be the  last day of your job. I woked up quickly , took shower  skiped my breakfast,  and was running  as if it was my last day .

Well La Magdalena is not too far but it takes 15 mins of walk . But right now I didn't had even a minute to waste. I was walking soo fast  imagining about patrick and his insults.

I didn't knew paris has rocks in between the paths , but when i looked up actually i had just accidently crashed with a boy . No not a boy ,actually a men,  I mean he was absolutely stunning  with features of greek god . For one second i imagined am i really beautiful or he is just staring at my foolishness. He kept staring me,and i was just flattered,  but then reality hit me and today i was late.  I just escaped from there not even thinking of him anymore coz i know girls like me dont desereve such handsome hunk ,and i was looking like a trash,  so he would never approach a girl like me.

And now i almost reached my work place with sweat all over my face .nervousness all over me and i was  ready to hear that im fired but then shanzay called me "Amairah , you nut go fast and change, Patrick is late too . I really thanked god that today i was saved. During break hours i recharged my cell so atleast i can talk to my mom . I had totally forgotten about that hottie,  with whom i had crashed an hour ago.

"Hello mumma , how are you ? . Im fine amairah why didnt you called me . It has been 3 days and no call, i used to call on shanzay's cell but it is usually busy. " sorry mumma actually my recharged had died , and i really have no time . Amairah i have told u many times come back home we will manage it , you dont have to sacrifice yourself     
" No mumma im fine here , you dont have to worry about me , just take care of dad im all fine. " amairah actually i have seen a boy for you he's .."mumma stop how many times i have told you stop this i dont want to marry , not atleast now. Okay bye i have to go for work bye talk to you later.

"Amairah , a voice called me . Yes ?? . Hey candy here, actually i really need to use washroom and there's table number 24 u need to take an order plz just handle it . Okay is all i said . I went to table no. 24 and there was a handsome men talking on a phone , well that was more a fighting than talking , without even looking up he gave his order and i left by taking the order .He was still busy on his phone when i arrived.

"Sir your order . He looked back to me to say a thankyou n was all shocked to look at me . For that one minute i really thought am i that ugly , well if he thinks that's  not my problem.  Without saying anything i left the place .
I shared about that weirdo to shanzay . But shanzay also fakes and tells me that im beautiful just to flatter me up . But i know how i look . And so this day also  passed.