part- 19

I'm not the kind of guy who hit girls.I never raised my hands on Katherine.  I don't know what took over me and I slapped her. Yeah she was right I'm a bloody monster.  I don't deserve her.  Her every word made me feel guilty.
One thing is sure she is no more afraid of me. Her every word echoed confidence . But I can't let her go. I can't even make her understand why she is here. I quickly changed my clothes and headed to Ali's place. I need to share this to him or else my mind will burst.

*************

I woke up around 7 pm , with heavy head . There was still pain on my right cheek. This room was making me remember everything again and again. I need to get out of the room.  So I headed to my favorite place, behind the mansion. I tip toed and went silently without even Alice knowing. I reached to my place and sat on the wooden bench staring at the lake. The atmosphere was freezing me but not much . I  once again rewind all the things.  I cried my heart out. I wish I would have listen to my mom . I was missing them badly. My old life , my family my friends. 

Suddenly beast came here.

" tum yaha ho, mujhe laga..".

" tumhe laga mai bhaag gayi".

" Amairah,  dekho I'm sorry I didn't wanted all that"

" Zaviyar mujhe pe meherbaani karo please jaao yaha se muje atleast yaha sukoon se rehne do"

" do you know my dad used to love my mom very much , but my mom never loved him. And the interesting fact is it was love marriage.

" why are you telling me this"

" Amairah all my life I have been alone , I wanted to share to someone who understands me , everybody thinks I'm happy but I'm not ".

" and if I say I'm not the girl who understands then..".

" I know you understand Amairah,  you are not like orhers".

" Zaviyar please leave me alone "

" Amairah you know , world thinks my parents are dead ".

" why are they not ".

" no my dad is dead , but my mom....".

" what say it ".

" nothing,  just chuck it ".

" okay I won't force you after all it's your family problem but you are free to share".

" yeah I know, that's what I'm trying to say ,you understand me like nobody does".

" zaviyar you won my attention.  How smart of you ,but I'm still not talking to you ".

" sorry " he said smiling.

" no " i made a pout face.

He catched his both ears .

" Amairah I'm not guy who raises hands on girl. I'm sorry I promise I will never hurt you . Amairah trust me , I really mean this sorry ".

Looking THE ZAVIYAR MALIK, the business tycoon in front of whom the whole world bows is saying catching his ears and asking for forgiveness. 

" okay , but next time I wont forgive you".

" okay let's go Amairah I also didn't had anything,  I'm hungry ".

" me too " i made a puppy face.

He got up and gave me his hand . I was deciding whether I should take or not . Finally I stretched my hand and I caught his hand. His warm hands and my cold hands , for a while it felt like peace. My stupid mind,  I should not think all this.