part- 41

We reached Paris. A part of me was happy that I reached back to paris but I wish my mom and dad were here too.
I was tired so I drifted to sleep. I woked up directly at evening with heavy head and chilled weather. I went downstairs.

" hii Alice how are you".

" I'm fine sweety, how are you and how was your trip ".

" yup fine , umm alice where's Zaviyar ".

" sir is in the lawn".

" okay".

So I went towards the lawn and saw him busy doing something in his phone so I hugged him from behind.

" so what's my husband doing".

" nothing just fixing the schedule for tomorrow . So did you sleep well , sleepy head".

" yes ,now I'm I'm feelin better. Okay come on I'm very much hungry let's have dinner".

So we went and had dinner.

***********

After having dinner Amairah went straight into the room and Alice wanted to talk something important so I went to her room.

" yes Alice what's the matter ".

" Zaviyar there's one girl bella , she needs an urgent job , she's needy so I thought of keeping her here ".

" okay , call her and train her the household chores as you wish ".

" okay thankyou ".

" hmm welcome ".

So I went into the room and saw her no where , suddenly I heard sound of shower.

" Zaviyar you there"???. She asked

" as always baby".

" just pass me the towel I just forgot ".

" okay".

" zaviyar do na..".

" aree Amairah tum kitni batameez ho gayi ho mujhe kyu andar kheech rahi ho".

" zaviyar mat karo towel do naa" she said giggling.

I was acting as if she's forcing me to come inside.

" Amairah mujhe andar nahi aana mujhe sharam arahi hai ,mujhe kheecha band karo".

" Zaviyar agar tum andar aaye toh mai tumse baat nahi karugi ".

So I landed her the towel and went to check on some important work.
I was busy in my work suddenly she came out from shower. Swear she looked so fresh like a flower.

" Amairah...".

" hmm".

" I'm thinking it's been so long you haven't gone to shopping ".

" so "

" why don't you go for shopping ".

" no Zaviyar I have plenty of clothes ".

" okay go and hang out with your frnd shanzay, it's been a month you haven't met her".

" yaa that's a great idea , tomorrow I will call her ".

" yaa cool take any car you like , and don't wait for dinner coz I'm having some important meetings ".

" okay , by the way thankyou so much" . She kissed my cheeks and went.

She drifted to sleep and I was busy planning for tomorrow's schedule after it's a big day for both of us.

Suddenly my phone ranged and it was Ali.

" hey how are you". Ali said

" I'm fine, how are you".

" are you even alive. No phone calls no messages, where are you".

" umm, actually Amairah founded out everything about my past".

" what , when and how ".

" that's a long story".

" accha , tomorrow's a very special day and I want you to help me"

" okay so let's meet tomorrow" ali said.

" yup bye".

*****************

So it was morning and I was already dressed up as I had a plan with shanzay.

We met after so long and there was so much to gossip about.

" Amairah you are really very lucky to have Zaviyar in your life".

" yes, I'm very lucky to have him. I used to think what wrong have I did that I got Zaviyar as a punishment, but Zaviyar is every girls dream, he's the perfect husband material ".

" someone is in love ".

A blush crept on my face.

" yes.. I'm in love".

" I'm happy for you Amairah, you always longed for love and see you have the best now".

" yup you're right "

Soon it was about to sunset so first dropped shanzay to her apartment and then went to my sweet home.

As Zaviyar will be coming home late so I decided to take a nap and have a shower and then dinner.

So I went upstairs to my room.