part- 29

I woke up and stretched my arms. Suddenly I saw Zaviyar naked. He had wrapped only his towel around his waist. Seeing him in this state for the first time I screamed .

" sharam nahi aati , waise koi ladki room mai ho aur tum aise bina kapdo ke".

" usmai sharmana kya , tum meri biwi ho aur tumhe haqq hai ".

I closed my eyes .

" mai sacch mai kuch nahi dekh rahi ".

He came closer and whispered

" agar dekh bhi lo toh mujhe koi faraq nahi padta . Waise bhi aisi body pe toh ladkiya marti hai".

" sacch , waise mar hi na jaahu mai ".

I pushed and went outside and screamed " batameez".

He laughed and locked the door .

We had our breakfast and he went to office.

Suddenly I remembered about the room which is locked. Suddenly the curiosity inside me ignited. Now I will find out what's there behind the room . Now nobody's gonna stop me after all I'm his wife.

As I reached there my heart beat started to increase. I felt nervous and anxious. Slowly I took steps towards the room. As I reached there I unlocked the door and went inside .

Isn't it weird a room with a room. The room had a big lock. And I needed is to find the key. But where will I find that. After searching around the room suddenly I heard footsteps. I quickly exited the room and pretended that I came from library.

" do you need anything alice ".

" yeah actually, I wanted to ask what to cook at night ".

" any thing , i mean as your wish ". I said stammering.

" are you okay ". She was confused

" yea, yeah what will happen to me ".

" you look tired and there's sweat all over your face".

" yeah nothing just finding some good books to read ".

" okay ".

So yes I told a lie. I don't know why but I think alice knows more than everything. So I need to be alert . This house is indeed a mystery. And I will find it out.

**********

We were having our dinner quietly. Before marriage she used to talk so much but now she doesn't even likes to face me. So I started with a topic.

" Amairah how was your day today".

No reply.

" Amairah I'm talking to you ".

" but I don't want to talk to you , please let me eat peacefully ".

" what wrong did I did . I just married you and now I just want to talk to you"

" yeah that's the problem, mr. Zaviyar MALIK marriage is not just, it's an commitment of lifetime. Anyways why on the earth I'm explaining you".

She left her food and went upstairs.

So alice and I were left .

" Alice what wrong did I say , I'm trying to make things normal ".

" Zaviyar all I can say is just wait for the right time my son".

" hmm".

" I wanted to tell you something ". Alice said

" yeah say".

" actually today when I was searching for her , I saw her outside the library ".

" so ???".

" Zaviyar it didn't looked like she was at the library, it looked like she was trying to find something. Because when I called her out she looked scared and drenched in sweat. I think she was trying to find about the room locked".

" no alice she will not find that , that's my past and she should not find that out or else I will loose her ".

" well all I have to say is be cautious ".

" yup".

So after having a talk with Alice I went into my room.

***********

After an argument I came up. What does he think of himself. I will forgive him so easily. I was busy thinking, suddenly he arrived.

" what was that behavior Amairah ".

" well I told you I don't want to talk to you ".

" I just want to make things normal between us".

" nothing will be normal okay , and I'm not going to forgive you so easily after what you did. And do not expect good from me ".

After talking i slept facing my back towards him and covered myself up with sheets.

Deep down I felt bad for talking to him so rudely but what I'm today is because he made me this way. He made me to hate him.

Suddenly a tear escaped my eyes . I was missing my mom. I wish she was here . I wish I could tell her everything. And now I started to cry under the sheets.

**********

Her words hurted me. I felt a pang in my heart. I didn't knew that she hates me so much . Am I that bad . First my mother left me , then Katherine and now she doesn't even wants me.

Suddenly I heard small hiccups . She was crying and this made me even worse. I wanted to ease her up , I wanted to cuddle her but I know she wouldn't like that .

Thinking of her I drifted to sleep.