part- 45

It's been a week after I saw her, and still it's on my mind. I was on my way to office suddenly my phone ranged.
It was an unknown number. I never receive unknown numbers but who ever it is has been calling me since yesterday. So finally I decided to receive the call. I parked my car aside and answered.

" hello". Someone said. It was a female

" yess, who's this". I said

" Am I talking to mr. Zaviyar MALIK??".

" yes you are talking to him, can you now tell me who are you".

" if you are intrested to know me , you have to meet me".

" look who ever you are , I don't give a damn . Don't dare to call me again ".

" ohh I'm sorry Mr. Zaviyar MALIK I'm so scared of you please forgive me". She said laughing in a sarcastic voice.

" I think you don't know me , don't mess with me , or it will be your loss".

The person across the line was laughing. She was laughing. Damn did I cracked a joke. I was about to cut the call.

" no..no.. don't try to cut the call or else it will be your loss. And for your kind information, I know you , your wife Amairah and each and every staff working at your house. So if you want your safety so kindly cooperate with me".

" who are you and what you want ".

" have patience darling ,I will tell you everything, meet me now at jordan street block A lane 2. And yes come alone, don't try to act smart. Do as I say and you will be in safe hands.

She cut the line. Who was she ??. How did she knew everything. She knew Amairah, my staff. I cancelled my today's meeting and headed to the given address.

I reached at the given address. Suddenly a kid came and gave me a letter.

NOTE:-

Don't try to act smart. Because I have notes of each and every steps of yours. A wrong step towards me will a loss for you. Okay , leave your car near a post office and walk straight , on a left side you will see an old theater, take a right and climb a hill. Don't be late because time is precious. .

Who the hell is she . How can she dominate me. Once I will see her and I will rip her off for dominating me. I walked for 15 minutes and finally took a right and climbed the fucking hill. Damn.

There she was standing facing her back.

" stand there , don't try to come near me". She said.

" bitch" i murmured.

" look, whatever you want to spill just spill it off I don't have a whole day to spend with you ".

Seriously she was laughing. Am I a joke.

And there she turned around. And my face went pale.

" BELLA, you , so it was you who called me here".

" yes it was me".

" why did you called me here , look if it's for money related you can tell me itself on the phone, you didn't need to put up all the drama ".

" what do you think mr. Malik , I did this because of money ??. Look there is my new car. I earn that much , that I can afford to give myself a luxury life".

" so why the hell did you call me here".

" stay away from Alice, it's just I want to say".

" and why do I trust you".

" because you have to ".

" no it's because she told me to kick you out of the house ".

" ohh , now I see why you kicked me out".

" are you done with your shits ".

" stay away from alice, she hates you , she will destroy you".

" just give me one reason to stay away from alice , only one bella".

" okay so you really want to know any one reason right ".

" yes".

" so listen, Katherine is alive".

Listening to this it felt like my world turned upside down. It felt like my heart was into pieces. Sweat beads were all over my face .

My doubt was right. So that day I actually saw Katherine. How did she know.

" how do you know about all this".

" I know many things that even you don't know".

" what do I don't know".

" look Zaviyar MALIK, if you think I will tell you everything, so thats not going to happen. If you think you will threaten me , or kill me then thats your loss . If you want your safety do as I say".

" and what I have to do ".

" dont share your every daily routine to alice and don't even share your wife's routine to her . Keep an eye on her work".

" why are you doing this".

" have patience, just wait for the time to come , I will tell you everything. You can leave".

I was confused and broken. Confused whether to trust her or no and broken because if she's saying truth ,and if Alice is really lying.

All the way home my mind kept thinking about bella. I didn't wanted to trust bella but she turned my doubt into reality about Katherine. She knows more than I know and now I don't have option except trusting her.

I reached home.

" jaldi aagaye". Amairah asked

" haa thoda sir mai dard tha".

" idhar aao mai daba du".

" nahi it's okay".

" no it's not okay".

She's very stubborn in such matters. I was resting in her lap and she was pressing my head. For a moment all my worries disappeared.
I turned towards me and locked her hand in mine.

" Amairah "

" jii Zaviyar ".

" Amairah tum pura time kya karti ho, tumhe bore nahi hota".

" nahi, mai tv dekhti hu, Alice ko help karti hu cooking mai, cupboard clean karti hu , kyu kya hua"

" Amairah ek baat bolu".

" Zaviyar tumhe mujhe kuch bhi bolne k liye puchne ki zaroorat nahi hai , mujhe tumpe khudse zyada bharosa hai".

" kya tum alice ko apni saari baate share karti ho".

" haa q ??".

" Amairah aaj se tum koi baat usse share nahi karogi. Hum kaha jaate hai kaha aate , sab kuch".

" Zaviyar sab theek hai??".

" haa meri jaan . By the way mujhe tumhe aur kuch kehna hai ".

" haa bolo".

" Alice Katherine ki mom hai"

" kya , iska matlab alice sab jaanti hai, aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi".

" Amairah mai tumse kuch nahi chupa na chahta ".

" toh ab tum mujhe kyu bata rahe ho".

" Amairah tum meri zindagi ka hissa ho aur tumhe sab pata rehna chahiyeh . Alice ko yeh nahi pata chalna chahiyeh k tumhe pata hai k woh Katherine ki mom hai".

" theek hai, but tum aisa kyu chahte ho".

" Amairah tum trust karti ho na ".

" haa"

" toh , woh karo jaisa mai bolta hu".

Soon after talking with her we drifted to sleep.