part - 4

Today i met her second time , i was totally shocked,  i couldn't believe that she would return back . But no she wasn't my katherine, if she would be ,she would be have recognized me , but there was no expression at all. But this girl resembles katherine,  and i saw  Katherine dying . Whoever she is i will find her.

Hii so im zaviyar malik , the business tycoon and the mafia in secret,my frnds call me Zay . So basically I was born in India, but brought up in Paris. Im known for my arrogance , and i really hate to hear lies . Im a man of perfection and rules and regulation . I have no siblings and my parents died long time ago . I have a bad habit of changing girls every night .

"Hey Zay, where have you been man i have been calling you but no answers ", a voice called me from behind ,so thats my one and only best frnd Ali , my supporter and my confidential man. I met Ali when i had nothing , then ali was the more richer than me , but today im the most powerful of all. Ali helped me in my bad times he trusted me , supported me believed in me . So basically Ali met me in the bar , from then we became frnds . Ali had many girlfriends in his life . At that time he had in St. Peter college , he used to meet his girlfriend and i used to spend my time in the college's canteen,  and there I met Katherine.

Ali i saw a girl today ," bro are u high ,you everynight see girls so whats new . Ali I'm not joking i saw a girl exactly like Katherine.  "Zay ,it has been 3 years and u haven't forgotten her. We will find more better than her ,just forget her". Ali trust me , okay tomorrow meet me at La Magdalena coffee shop okay ."Okay as u say zay.

Alice get me coffee , I told alice . "Okay sir . So Alice is the maid ,she cooks food and she is the oldest maid in my house. Alice knows my likes and dislikes and what type of food i prefer and what not.
"Sir your coffee !. Thanks by the way Alice cook pasta tonight.  "Okay sir.

" Sir peter is here , should i bring him inside", a voice called , so thats jake my gaurd , well there are many gaurds with whom you will get used to.
Yaa let him in . So peter comes inside .
So Mr. Peter what punishment would u like to prefer a head shot, jumping from the building or stabbing ur own self. "Sir i beg you i will not do this again , i know i made a mistake". Sorry peter there's no apology for ur mistake, say sorry to god in hell. Bye. And there's were i shot him. Peter worked in my company he used to send confidential records to other company. He cheated on me so , you see zaviyar malik is really a ruthless man.
Jake ..jake ... "yes sir" , clean this mess and make sure this looks like a suicide.  "Okay sir "yeah .
"Sir im sorry i forgot to tell you charla had came this morning she was really angry and pissed off because you weren't picking her cell". Okay i will deal with her . Ugh , this small town girls like charla what they think spending one night with them makes them my girlfriend,  stupid girls.
So i called charla.

Hello yeah what happend I said annoyingly. "Zaviyar i called you so many times y aren't  you recieving my calls". Look charla i have no intrest in you spending just a night doesn't make you my girlfriend,  so stay away from me . Okay. Saying this i cut the call and went straight into my bedroom for a nap.
I woke up at 7 o'clock , dealed with my business matters , than had dinner . I was lying in my bed thinking about the girl today i saw in La Magdalena.  How can someone be soo similar.  But I was for sure that was not Katherine. 
And with this I  drifted to sleep.