part -9

When I saw her downstairs I was suprised to see her.  I thought she would be one of those typical girls crying and weeping, but she was roaming as she had been here for ages.
I'm happy that she made her self comfortable.  I didn't like to dominate her but I had to do. When she is around me I feel my self complete.  After she went to her room I went in mine.

************

I don't know from where I got the confidence,  I just ignored that beast and went upstairs . But what's his name??. I will ask him. Suddenly I thought of shanzay , I didnt even called her . She doesn't even know where I am . What if I dont receive her call . Shit she will call my mom and ....
I need to talk to that beast and request him to atleast let me talk to shanzay.
So I decided to go downstairs during dinner and talk to him by myself.
My beautiful room had a huge balcony so I went there . I saw around 20 guards patrolling around the gates.  But one thing is sure this balcony has the most beautiful view .

I went inside my room and took a nap.
I woked  up by sudden voice and it was none other than Alice. 

" Miss , sir wants you down for the dinner".

"Okay Alice you may go I will just freshen up and I will come ".

So I made my hair and went downstairs  to deal with him and to request him to allow me to talk to shanzay. He was already there seated on the dinning table. 

The dinning table was  big that it could stand around 8 peoples

The dinning table was  big that it could stand around 8 peoples.  But whats the use I  mean , according to me he is only one person in the house so such a big table and soo beautiful , but why am I thinking soo much .

So I went and sat at the dinning table too. The beast was busy eating his food .
There were soo many bowls  and plate I didnt know what was that in it, so I called Alice to help me out.

" Yes ma'am  how can i help you".

I was embarrassed,  coz no one ever called me ma'am and plus she was twice my age so it was disrespectful for me.

" Alice please dont call me ma'am ".

" Im sorry but its an orders given by sir ".

"  I don't care ,but dont call me that. Because you're my mother's age and I dont like somebody twice my age doing that".

" But....".

Before she could say anything further i stoped her and told her that its my order not to call me that I didn't care about the beast and I told her to help me out with this food. So she explained me that in food there is  lasagna,  spaghetti , sushi and  burgers. 

Woah that was beyond my expectation,  so much of food for 2 people.  So I told her to pass me lasagna. I took lasagna it looked mouthwatering and I couldn't wait to try to took spoonful of lasagna and it was mindblowing.  Seriously I had never eaten lasagna before . I was eating lasagna like a hungry pig and within 10 minutes I completed my full plate. The beast was looking me like he saw some monster. Now I  was soo full that I couldn't even walk. Then I remembered that I had to talk to him about shanzay.

" umm I want to talk to you ".

"Yaa say , what's the matter now".

" um actually....I  wan-ted to say thaaat..".

"Will you speak" he said annoyingly.

" where are we ? I mean which place is this"??.

"  Paris " he replied.

"  woah , I mean wow we are still in Paris ".

"Yeah  and why are you asking me " he replied.

" Actually I just want to talk to my frnd and inform here that I'm not in India , she will call me and if I will not recieve her call she will call my mom and then if my mom will say that I'm not there than it will be a problem ".

" I  can't trust you enough ". He replied

" I assure you! If you feel like I'm betraying you , you can punish me ".

" Okay I  need to think ".

" hmmm".

I went straight into my room. So I decided that tomorrow I will get up early and take a tour at the lawn. So i went to sleep but ugh this same dress I'm wearing from 2 days. I will talk to him about my luggage and mobile.
I drifted to sleep.

*************

I was sitting in my lawn thinking about her . The way she argued with Alice to not to call her ma'am made me suprised.  The way she was eating lasgana made me wanted to watch her more. She was not those type of girls who fake pretend to be sophisticated . She had innocence in her eyes , a little child in her. She was not even an inch of katherine but I liked her. Suddenly  Alice came

" Sir your coffee".

" Thanks  Alice".

I drank my coffee and went to check on her.  I opened the door but suprisingly it wasn't locked.  She was sleeping peacefully . I went near her and I smirked because she was snoring.  Katherine never snored. A hair strand  was over her face I forwarded my hand and touched her hairs , so soft and smooth and placed it behind her ears. I noticed her face for the first time . Her miniature features , pink lips and a tiny nose. I wanted to kiss her but I wanted to earn her trust.
Soon I left her room and when to my room and was engrossed in my business work.
After doing work I drifted to sleep.