part- 24

As I woke up the temperature was freezing.  The atmosphere so cozy and everything including the bed sheet became cozy. I didn't feel like getting up but beast gave me instructions that we have to go for so called shopping. 

I took a hot shower and brushed my teeth and applied deodorant which smelled like vanilla and changed into according to weather outside .

I went downstairs and saw beast sitting peacefully

I went downstairs and saw beast sitting peacefully.  We had breakfast and left .

We parked outside another huge boutique. As I stepped inside the view was breathtaking.  A long antique chandelier which was surely very expensive and the antique chairs and tables.  I was just lost suddenly Zaviyar broke my train of thoughts.

" Amairah what happened"

" umm , nothing just ".

" shall we go".

" yeah".

The designer showed us the dresses , the designs and material were outstanding but again all the dresses were revealing. 

" Amairah come on choose whatever you like ".

" Zaviyar this is not my type".

" what do you mean my type , this are designer dresses and what else do you want".

" zaviyar no doubt the dresses are beautiful but they are revealing and I can't wear that. In my entire life I have never wear such dresses ".

" Amairah tomorrow is party and I already showed you the best boutique in paris ".

" I'm telling you I will wear what I have I don't need these dresses ".

After a little argument we exited the boutique and headed to home. All the way home he didn't spoke to me and I was busy looking the beauty of paris.

He dropped me at home and he went away. I went straight into my bedroom and slipped into my cozy bed . And drifted to sleep.

I directly got up in evening and went downstairs.  The mansion was decorated with different types of flowers.  The mansion looked radiant

I didn't feel like going upstairs

I didn't feel like going upstairs.  The smell of fresh flowers , the scented candles enlighten my mood. The workers were doing their work and I switched on the TV and played songs .

The beast came. He looked tired. I quickly went and brought a glass of water for him.

" water" I forwarded my hand

He looked up at me and smiled and took the glass and drank the whole water.

" thankyou ".

" welcome ".

" by the way the decoration is outstanding ".

" you liked it "

" yeah I loved it.

" hmm".

It was almost time for dinner so we headed to dinning table.

" so what have you decided to wear "

" not decided yet but I will wear anything . Anyways does it matter what I wear".

" hmm"

He didn't say much and headed to his room . He looked tired so I didn't even try to stretch the conversation.

I wasn't feeling like sleeping and was extremely bored so decided to have a walk in library.

I went to the library and searched for some love story kind off novel. After searching I finally found a novel of my type. I sat there and started reading . After few hours I started to to feel dizzy and kept the book back in its place and went to my room.

Thinking about tomorrow's plan I slowly drifted to sleep.