part- 40

We got up early and dressed up to leave for a tour to Mumbai. So first we decided to visit gateway of India as per my wifey list.

As I and Amairah were clicking picture someone tapped me from behind. As I turned around anger took over me. I balled my fist and looked her in anger.

" Anna " a word escape my mouth.

After 10 years I saw her ,the woman who ruined my life , who destroyed my father's life , who killed my dreams , who killed my father.

" Zaviyar " she said with tears in her eyes and was about to touch my face.

" stay away from me and don't you dare to touch me with your filthy hands".

" Zaviyar  I'm your mom , Anna ".

" seriously my mom, no you can't be my mom because my mom died for me the day when she left my dad to die".

" what how's ahmed please take me to him".

" seriously you want to meet him , but Anna for that you have to die . Anyways no use of dying because he's happy in heaven and you choose hell, so go to hell Anna ".

" Zaviyar I'm your mom, please don't talk to me like this ".

" Anna you are disrespecting the word mom. You don't deserve to call mom. Are mom like this???. Not even once  you thought about me , about father and you left us for luxurious life. So Anna go to hell with your luxurious life".

I catched Amairah's hand and walked away. Anna was begging to me to talk to him.

" Zaviyar my son ,please all these times I missed you ".

Hearing this I stopped.

" seriously you missed me , so why didn't you returned back".

" Zaviyar I regret it now please son talk to me".

" Zaviyar she's your mom,  respect her please , atleast listen what's on her side".

" Amairah please let me handle her".

" Zaviyar please for once call me mom don't call me Anna.  Don't hate me please . All these years I was missing you".

" you lost me the day you left my father and me and you know why I hate you the most".

She shook her head in no

" because even before dying my father took your name. He said " tell anna I still love her". Even in his last breath he took your name instead of mine and I hate you for this "

I spit the venom inside me that was for 10 years.  Yes 10 years I had a fire ignited inside me.

" Zaviyar please understand me , I need your help Zaviyar....".

I didn't listen to her and went off. I didn't  turned back to see her even for once. She ruined my life and she want's me to listen to her. Amairah tried to convince me to talk to her but I refused and told Amairah to take me back home.

All the way we were silent. She was angry because I didn't listen to her.
After reaching home she didn't even looked at me and silently went into the room.

" Amairah what did I do , your silence is killing me".

She didn't responded.

" okay I know , I didn't listen to you that's why you are angry right??"

" Zaviyar it's not about listening,  the way you were talking to your mom disgusted me. I never expected you to be this harsh ".

" Amairah you don't know her she looks innocent but she ain't ".

" Zaviyar its not about innocent or naive,  you were abusing her and didn't even listen what was going on with her".

" look Amairah I'm sorry , but I have seen her fighting with my dad for money , I know she's all faking it".

" and what if she have changed ".

" she can't change, woman who runs behind money cannot change ".

" so you hate your mom".

" yes".

" so you should have hated Katherine too, because even she faked love with you and exploited you for your money ".

I had lost of words I think she was right. I was wrong.

" Amairah I'm sorry".

" look Zaviyar its not about sorry , the way you talked with your mom kind off hurted me . I know what she did was not right but the way you talked was also not right. The way she looked at you , was clear she is regretting , you should have atleast listen to her".

I think she was right. But anger took over me and I became a monster.

Suddenly I got a call and there's an urgent meeting held so we need to go back to Paris.  I told Amairah and she packed her clothes back.

We had our lunch. And the car was waiting down for us. She was busy talking to her parents.

" Amairah shall we ...".

" yes". She replied .

"Zaviyar beta take care of yourself and please take care of my daughter".

" mom ,don't worry your daughter is my wife and I love her too ".

So for the last time Amairah hugged her mom and dad and crying and we waved goodbye to them.

All the way to the airport Amairah was crying.

" Amairah please don't cry meri jaan , I can't see you like this ".

She wiped her tears and smiled a little.

" I'm sorry if it wouldn't be an important meeting we would have stayed a little more".

" no problem I understand Zaviyar ".  She said in a weak tone.

Soon we departed from India for France.