part-12

So I knew he wouldn't allow me to go but I don't know why he has kept me.
I didn't argued further because I knew it was useless. So I asked him to get me some clothes.  He nodded and went away.  After 5 minutes of thinking what to do I decided to walk in the lawn.
So I went to the lawn and was touring the beautiful flowers and plants and inhaling the fresh air . After 5 minutes of touring I decided to see what the behind part of mansion says. So I went behind.

Surprisingly it was surrounded by trees and there was a small lake and  a wooden seat near the lake

Surprisingly it was surrounded by trees and there was a small lake and  a wooden seat near the lake. The view was soo breathtaking,  I couldn't take my eyes off.  Why haven't I seen this before. If I wouldn't come here I would miss the bestest part of the mansion .This was the most peaceful place but soon it was getting dark so I had left and decided to come tomorrow.

So I went upstairs and decided that once my clothes will arrive first I will take a shower. Half of my time passed watching TV and rest of the time in the balcony.  I  was laying on my bed suddenly someone knocked . I  immediately got up and sat straight.

" yeah come in".

So it was Alice and she had soo many bags in her hand. She placed all the bags on my bed.

" Amairah , your clothes she said and went left my room.

I was amazed by the number of shopping bags . There were soo many.
I started to open the bags. There were about 12 jeans and dozens of tops , crop tops and one piece. Yucks who wears crop tops and one piece , so i decided to return him . There was dozens of lingerie in all colors.  I shocked how did he knew my size. He also brought shoes and sandals and all were of perfect size. Well I'm impressed that all was perfect expect few clothes which were shot and not modest at all.
So I took all the shot dresses and crop tops and marched towards his room.
Well there were many rooms so I didn't knew which was his, so I went downstairs and I was in my own imagination suddenly I bumped into him. He looked at me with confusion.

" what you doing " . He said.

" yeah, umm actually I wanted to talk to you so I didn't knew your room so I was searching  for Alice to help me out" .

" yeah speak what's the matter now".

" I can't  wear this clothes, I thought to return it back to you".

" why " he uttered annoyingly.

" actually these dresses are too small and revealing and I don't wear such kind of clothes ".

" why are you returning to me , am l girl , do you think I will wear these clothes ".

" No I didn't mean that I'm telling you that return it back .

" are you mad , if you don't wanna wear , so don't but I'm not returning it atleast . These dresses are only thousand bucks , wear it or tear it ,its upto you . I have reputation okay.

He said angrily and stormed away. What did I do . Come on , I mean I just said to return it back . These tops were so expensive how can I tear it. So I decided to give it to Alice and told her to give some who is really needy or who wears it actually.
I went into the kitchen and found Alice was busy cooking. So I explained her why I can't wear this clothes and told her to give who actually wears such dresses.
I went into my room and picked a floral balloon sleeves top and a black jeans . And went for a shower.

*********
I shouted her angrily and marched to my room . I felt sad for being angry on her. The went to the mall and selected which I liked the most.  If I knew she doesn't prefer such clothes I wouldn't even buy her for that. I would take her  along with me but I can't risk it. Suddenly my thoughts shifted to Katherine. 

Flashback

" zaviyar, how's this".

" its nice love". I said. She was looking absolutely stunning in a black strapless one piece.

" thanks , should is it suiting on me".

" you are looking hot love".

" katherine try this top".

" yucks ,you know I dont wear this full length , granny wears such type of clothes".

" come on , it might be ugly until you decide to wear it".

" awww zavii, love you ".

I didn't cared that we were in the mall , I came closer and pecked her lips like there was no ending.

Flashback ends...

I was disturbed by a sudden knock on my door. 

" who's it ".

"  sir its me Alice ".

" yeah come in ".

" sir the dinner is ready ".

" okay go , I will be there ".

So Alice went and I stood up from my chair and washed my face and went downstairs.

I was sitting on dinning table and suddenly the environment smelled like vanilla. I turned around and saw her in a floral top and black jeans.  Ohh my god she looked soo beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off. I was just staring her straight into her eyes.  She came and took a seat besides me.

She smelled like vanilla and her she was looking so radiant and her hairs were still wet. I just wanted to kiss her right now as if there's no end . But I can't do that .

**********

As i came down the beast was staring me like a predator.  I don't know what got his mind so I called him.

" what you thinking  bro".

" what ?? . Did you just called me bro".

" yeah soo , what's the problem "..

" no you can't call me that okay , get that straight into your tiny head".

I laughed , now I knew his weakness. So I liked to tease him and I said more.

" bro can you just pass me the salad ".

He looked angrily,  but damn he looked hot.

" can you just stop that . Im not responding you if you call me that ".

" Okay sorry pass me the salad now". And I whispered bro slowly.

He gave me an angry look and passed me the salad . We ate the dinner quietly.

" By the way thankyou  for the dresses".

" welcome , by the way most of the clothes are shot so if you want I will get you another ". He said.

" are you mad , no its more than I expected.  Did you buy the whole mall. That clothes will work throughout the year,  I'm sure the mall must be empty now".

" girls at your age loves to buy more clothes ".

" well yeah I love it too. But you know I have never purchased soo many dresses at one time. Plus for me its kinda waste of money ".

" yeah I can understand you have never seen soo many dresses at one time" . He said laughingly.

" yeah you are right because I'm not rich as you are and I'm the bread winner of my family ".

His words hurted me . Did he just mocked me. I didn't wanted to argue further so I kept quiet and ate my food. Now I was missing my mom I hadn't talked to her. It has been days. I finished my food and went upstairs .

I started to cry. I was missing my mom. And at some point I was hurt by his words.  I was crying and then drifted to sleep.