part- 48

" hello, Zaviyar " a female voice called and as I turned around to see Amairah with her hand tied & mouth taped and Katherine catching her.

" leave my wife". I roared.

" you leave my mom and I will leave her". She spoke.

" no , I want to know why all these years she hid you from me despite she knew you were alive and pretended to be all good".

" see I told you he loves me Amairah ". Katherine blinked her eye  and told to Amairah.

" no Katherine Lucas I loved you and that was my biggest mistake ever.

" come on zavi don't lie to her ". Katherine told.

" untie Amairah's hand and remove her tape".

" okay your wish granted sir ". Katherine said.

Amairah was about to run and suddenly Katherine catched her by her arm and pointed a gun.

" if you try to run I will empty this 4 bullets in your tiny head".

" katherine look it's between you and me keep her out of this".

" so tell your over smart wife not to pick tiny stunts in front of me ".

" you want to know right why I hide Katherine all these years and why I stayed with you" . Alice told.

" no mom don't ". Katherine said.

" no katy let him know , he must know what his saint father did with me ".

One day I was passing by your father's bakery shop. I purchased a cake for Katherine's first birthday.  There I met your father for the first time. The smile we exchanged wasn't something a kind of friendship. Soon I started to visit the bakery often. We became friends and then one day your father proposed me desipte he knew he was married. 

I was helpless and I couldn't reject his proposal because I never got love from Katherine's father. Katherine's father always raised hands on me , he always got drunk every night and beat the crap out . I used to work day and night to run the house.

Without even thinking once I said yes to your father.  My world seemed perfect.  We were so involved and everything happend between us. After 4 months  suddenly your father started to ignore me . He didn't even recieved my calls or messages.  One day I found that I was pregnant.  I told him and he took me to the abortion center and aborted the child.  I wanted that child but he didn't. 
He told me to end the relationship.  I pleased him ,I begged him not to leave me, anyways he left me .

Flashback

" Ahmed don't leave me ".

" no Alice I can't cheat my wife , I love her".

" so what was that between us , you proposed me I didn't come first ".

" Alice I'm sorry but please I can't cheat me wife ".

" no Ahmed I love you , you can't leave me in between ".

Flashback ends .

Your mother was the reason behind your father left me. So from that day I made a promise to myself.   Until I won't destroy the entire family I won't leave in peace. So I made friendship with your mom. I manipulated your mother. Some how I convinced your mom to come into relationship.  I told her that Ahmed is poor and has very low income,  and the life she's living is so low. Soon she started to trap in my words. Soon there were fights taking place between your father and mother. Your mother gave  me every  details of your house And I was the very happy one.

One day I convinced your mom to leave your father and run away with her boyfriend.  And she agreed and ran away leaving you . But your mom was not happy either. She regretted her decision.  The man with whom she ran beat her every day abused your mom in spite of all the luxury. Soon your father started to fall ill and he sold his bakery. Your father died in your mother's memory that she would return one day.

I was happy amongst all. I destroyed everyone.  Your mom was unhappy like me , your father died and the only one left to be destroyed was you. But one day you disappeared. There was no sign of yours. I searched for you but you left no sign.

After years destiny wanted us to reunite. You had  fallen for my daughter. And when I came to know that you love my daughter madly,  I told my daughter to ditch you like your father did with me. And so Katherine started to do as I say. That day when Katherine came to your house for coming again into the relationship.  Suddenly justin  shot her. And you freaked out. On that  time you pressed your gun and killed that poor guy.

" that means it was all planned up, katherine coming to my house to apologize and suddenly her being shot". I said.

" yes it was all planned up , katherine was shot in such a way that she would only be injured and not die. The next bullet was for you and the moment it was about to hit you , you killed justin and you were saved. So I made a plan again and told you that Katherine died.  You were so broken and when I saw you in how much you loved my daughter I took that as my biggest advantage.  I started to drown you in her memories. The day you brought Amairah to this house , that was a change in my plan. Well she looked like my daughter.  I didn't wanted to hurt Amairah because she had no concern from this plan. And when I saw Amairah hating you I thought she will leave you in the end. But things started to change. She started liking you and your bond became stronger.  That's when I thought to destroy Amairah first".

As she talked to destroy Amairah  , I took my bullet and shot Alice straight in her head and she was all in the pool of blood.

" no... mom" katherine screamed.

Before she was about to kill Amairah, there was a sound of bullets again and there Katherine was lying dead on the floor.

Who would be. I did killed her then who pulled the trigger.
And thats when bella came.

" bella... you?? " . Amairah said.

" well ,like always I'm on time " bella said.

" bella how did you knew  that Katherine is here??".

" I had a track on her ".

" bella it's confusing can you please tell me now why did you killed Katherine and helped me out". I asked.

" okay so listen,  Katherine and I were bestfriends.  Katherine ditched me and took my boyfriend justin ".

" ohh god wait, that means you knew justin ".

" yes , justin and I were in relationship from 2 years. We were about to get married. But Katherine destroyed everything.  She took my boyfriend and she used him. And when I knew that justin was dead because of her that day I promised to destroy her. I made friendship with her again. She shared all hers problems about you . I assure her that I will keep her secrets safe. One day she called me at some cafe . As I went there she wasn't alone Alice was also there along. Alice told me to work as a maid in your house and manipulate you. But when I came as per the plan,  I had fallen for you , I started liking you ,but soon I realized how much you loved Amairah . Alice understood that I had fallen for you so she kicked me out of this house. And that's when I decided to help you , and to save  your relationship as I couldn't help myself ".

" bella I'm sorry,  I love my wife , I cannot break your heart,  but thanks for helping me out . If it wasn't you I wouldn't even knew what Alice was about to do".

" okay so my role was till here have a happy future ahead". Bella said

One thing kept hurting me was that , it wasn't my mother's fault. I need to find her but where?? Is the question.

I hugged Amairah and promised her to protect her and give her the best future.