part - 11

So finally I was relieved that she didn't said anything to mom. I felt an burden releasing off my shoulder. So now I was getting bored so I decided to watch TV .
I was watching serial and slowly I don't know when I drifted to sleep.
I woke up by a knock on my door .

" yes come in ". I said.

" ma'am sir is calling you down for the lunch ".  Said Alice.

" Alice how many times told you not to call me ma'am. ".

" sorry ma'am.  Okay sorry Amairah ".

" yeah that sounds better ".

" Alice you go I will be there in 5 minutes".

" Okay".

So I washed my face and neatly tied my hair. I went downstairs and saw Zaviyar was seating on the sofa and talking to someone.  As I reached down a boy , no a man smiled and wished me. I don't remember but I have seen him somewhere.  So Zaviyar introduced me

" Amairah he is Ali my best frnd".

" Hii Ali ". I smiled and sat opposite to Zaviyar and Ali.

" so Amairah how are you " said Ali.

" how do I look. Okay so you say a girl who is abducted how is she suppose to be".

" well you look great". Said Ali.

" I wished I could be". I replied.

Zaviyar was looking all the drama and finally he spoke

" can you two of them stop and lets head for lunch ".

So we headed for lunch. Ali and I became frnds too and I must say Ali is really a jolly person. Whole time during the lunch ali and I talked as if we were lost frnds. Zaviyar was quite busy in his lunch.  Meanwhile ali said,

" Amairah I think you look like someone " ali said looking towards zaviyar.

"Really like whom". I said.

" ummm let me guess " said ali again.

"Yeah like kath.. "  before he could say further Zaviyar spatted and gave an angry look to Ali and said ,

" kate Middleton" .

" seriously,  come on she and I don't even resemble a thing " i said.

" well I just thought you look like her ".

So we had lunch and today after soo long time I felt like home. By the way Ali is not a bad person he is much far better than that beast. He made me feel so comfortable that for a minute I didn't  feel like I was abducted.  So I went straight into my room . Then switch on the TV and was watching serial.

*************

I was just about to have a mini attack when Ali was almost about to say her name. I glared at Ali angrily.  So I and Ali were sitting in the lawn and having some tea time.

"Zaviyar  she is the doppelganger of Katherine ". Said Ali

" yeah I know".

" why didn't you say her everything ".

" I can't risk it now and plus she won't understand my situation , she looks like her but she is not Katherine ".

" I'm sorry to say zay but she is much better than Katherine ,but not so hot".

" okay I know you are jealous ".

" whatever " Ali replied.

Suddenly Ali's phone ranged.  He was busy on phone and I was busy thinking about Amairah.

" Zaviyar isn't she hot". Said Ali.

Ali showed me a picture of a girl in one piece.

" yeah but who's she".

" Layla my new girlfriend,  I wanted to say you but that just slipped out of my thought".

" yeah she's okay ".

" I know bro you are jealous coz I didn't appreciated your girl".said Ali.

" whatever I don't care if you appreciate her or not ,she will always be in my heart and I don't need anyone to tell me she's beautiful or not .

" okay okay my lover boy, bye need to go Layla is calling me". Said Ali.

"Yeah bye jerk".

So Ali left.  Besides Ali if anyone would speak ill about her I would ripped his mouth. So I went into my room and was busy talking to one of my business client. I was getting bored do I decided to see what was she doing.

I knocked on her door ,but no reply. So I again knocked again no reply so I just opened her door and she was busy watching TV with a high volume. And when i went inside se jumped out of her bed as if she saw some monster.

" what you doing here " she said.

" just checking what are you doing ".

" don't you have manners,  before coming into ladies room you should knock first ".

" excuse me , I knocked twice but your were busy in your fantasy ".

I went close to her and she flinched a little.

" can you stay away and talk " she said.

" why  it's my wish ".

" no it's not your wish and it's haram okay".

So I was confused. What's haram.

" now what's that " i asked.

" haram means forbidden by Islamic law.

" it's haram for a woman and men to be soo close with each other before marriage ". She said.

" I don't believe this ". I said and was about to leave but she called me again.

" ummm Zaviyar I want to go to my home. Please I promise we will be friends".

" no" is all I said .

She had hope like I would allow her but after my decision she went all upset.

" okay,  I need some clothes can't you see I'm wearing this from 2 days ". She said.

" okay I will get it "  I said and went to my room.

After I went to my room I layed down and called my guard to get the car . I got ready and went to buy some clothes for her . I wanted to take her but I can't trust her enough. So I decided to do it by myself.