part -7

All these time I kept an eye on her . I followed her all these time. I know she sensed that someone was following her but i made sure she couldn't make out that it was me.
So today i was missing her , I wanted to see her closely so i decided to have a walk at  la Magdalena.
I took a shower and left in my Audi .
I reached there and glanced everwhere but i couldn't see her. I saw her frnd shanzay but i couldn't see her. I felt something was wrong.  So I asked a girl working there but she said she has no idea. I cannot ask her frnd. So i decided to ask the manager.
Excuse me does a girl name Amairah work's here??. "Yeah who are you??".   Im his frnd, can you tell me why haven't she here for work. The manager replied " she never mentioned me about any of her frnd and why will I give you her information ". Look its important for me to know her where she is.  " sorry but we are not suppose to share personal with others without their consent " .
I was beyond than angry. Now this little manager will tell me what to do and not. So I did what i kept controlling.
Mr, manager do you know who I'm.  He turned around and replied "No". Well then listen Im The Zayivar Malik, I  hope my name is enough for you. I removed my gun from my coat and placed it on his chest and said , now you better tell me where is she or today you will lose your worthless life. With weak and fainted voice he replied "Sir ,she went back to India , today is her flight ". I was afraid i would loose my Katherine again so I warned that idiot manager not to tell anyone and made my way to the airport.
I called Ali and told him to talk with the airport officials for delaying the flight for India.
I cannot afford to loose her not this time.
     ************
I arrived early at the airport. I didn't call my mom coz i wanted to give her suprise. I was reading my favorite novel and suddenly they announced  that the flight has been delayed . Like ohh god waiting for flight is the worst and top of that being alone makes it more worst. I had no option so i continued reading my novel. I was in my own thought suddenly a man in coat came and asked, " Miss whats your name?. I replied " Amairah " . He replied "there's an issue regarding your ticket you need to visit our manger". I never had an issue regarding  ticket I replied to the man which had an airport batch and suit. "Miss you won't be allowed to enter until you clarify with our manger". Well then i had no choice left , I took my luggage and went towards the managers room.  I  don't know what happened within the minute i felt someone's hand on my mouth . I struggled and started to push him but then I lost my consciousness.

I tried to open my eyes but my eyes felt  heavy and my head was spinning I  struggled to open my eye and only thing I know that im abducted.  And then i drifted to sleep because of the chloroform.
*

**********

She is here with me. I was scared  to loose her again but now she is with me and no one can take her. I had to do that because if she would have gone back to India it would be difficult for me to find her. I had already told Alice to prepare her room . She is fast asleep from the morning due to heavy dosage of chloroform. Soon I drifted to sleep .