part- 16

I woked up around 2 o'clock in the evening.  I was worried how would my mom dad would adjust , because its been a month and I haven't recieved my salary. Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

" yeah come in ".

" hey are you fine???" He said

" yeah, I'm fine.

" here , take your money ".

" did you hurt him ".

" no , I simply did what he did with you".

" thankyou so much Zaviyar ".

" yeah welcome ".

He was about to go and I called him.

" zaviyar ".

"  ugh!! Amairah,  why do you always call me when I'm about to go ".

" sorry" i  made a puppy face.

" yeah say what happened ".

" just transfer this money to my parents account and can I call them im missing them.".

" okay ".

He handed me his phone and I quickly dialed the number.

" hello who's this ".

" mumma it's me Amairah ".

" Amairah, how are you "

" yeah I'm fine".

" did you won a lottery Amairah???".

" no , why ".

" you just transferred me, 2 lakh rupees in my account ".

" what !!! 2 lakh , no I mean wait ".

" Amairah what's wrong ".

" yeah mom that's just I got a job in new company,  so they were just impressed with my work so they offered me salary with bonus . Okay mom got to work call you later ".

" yeah sweety take care, allah tumhe aur tarakki de ".

" bye".

I quickly turned after talking with my mom.

" why did you do that".

" do what". He replied

" why did you send 2 lakh to my mom's account".

" because I wanted to ".

" yeah because you can dominate me and torture me if I will try to escape or you can blame me that I robbed your money".

" Amairah, I just wanted to help your parents "

" ohh please,  you don't need to take care of them , I'm still alive and I can take better decisions,  stay away from my parents ".

" okay".

After he went a realization of guilt hit me. I was too harsh on him. He helped me and I just bashed him out. So I decided that I will apologize to him. Alice came to call me for the lunch but I lost my appetite so I didn't went down.
And also came to know that the beast also was not there for lunch. I passed my time watching TV.

The time passed and it was sunset. I was standing in balcony watching the beautiful view of the city. The lights of the Eiffel Tower its beauty was epic. There was a knock on the door and alice came to inform me that it's dinner time . I went downstairs and prepared myself to have a talk with Zaviyar.
He was down there watching news. I went and sat besides him.

" hiii".

No reply. Well this shows he is angry with me.

" hiii , Zaviyar " i said again

Again no reply.

" look I'm sorry I know what I did was wrong , actually I was not in my senses.

Ughh!!!no reply again.

" accha sorry na galti ho gayi , ab kya jaan loge . Ek toh mai tumhe kab se mana rahi hu aur tum ho k. Last time puch rahi hu baat kar rahe ho, theek hai jaao.

I was about to go and I was stopped by sudden force , so he catched my hand.

" what". I said.

He was laughing .

" friends " he said.

I didn't replied this time.

" melo drama , chalo natak band karo ". He said tickling me.

" Zaviyar mat karo please". I said laughing.

" accha chalo bohot bhook lagi  Hai". He said.

We ate our dinner. And after so long time I was happy.  But that doesn't mean that I will not try to escape.
I went to my room and was preparing myself for bed. He is not that bad at all. The rumors I heard that he is arrogant or a jerk but I can't see any of it. And I slowly drifted to sleep.

*************

Today was the best day. After soo long I laughed my heart out. Slowly slowly she is adjusting herself.  The way she was trying to make my mood just melt my heart.  He cuteness,  her sweet voice. Well so I know her weakness,  she cannot bear tickling .

Today,  first time I forgot Katherine. Now Katherine or her memories doesn't mean anything to me.
Its been a month and she hasn't been out so I decided to take her to the mall tomorrow for some shopping.
I did some business work and felt tired so I left my work and drifted to sleep .