part- 33

I woke up and saw him still sleeping. Well that was suprising because he never sleeps too much.

I took a shower ,brushed my teeth and cleaned the room and saw him still sleeping. Something was surely wrong.

I went near him and called his name , but no reply . So I touched his arm to wake him up. And I could feel heat. His body was hot as fire. He has a fever.

" Zaviyar, you have a fever ".

" Amairah let it be I'll be fine".

" okay get up sleep on the bed".

" no I'm fine here ".

" no your not fine get up , you have a high fever ".

His body was throwing heat. I forwarded my hand for him to get up. He catched my hand weakly and got up . I took his hand and put across my waist and he put his one hand around my shoulder for support .

I made him lay on my bed and covered him with 3 blankets. Thinking of what to do I went downstairs and asked Alice to call doctor. Till then I went into the kitchen and filled a bowl with water and took a napkin.

As I entered the room he will still asleep.

" Zaviyar, Zaviyar ". I called him out in a low voice.

" hmm". He said in a weak tone.

I removed his blanket and was undoing his shirt buttons .

" yeh kya kar rahi ho tum".

" bimaar ho fhir bhi bolna zaroori hai ".

" ohh tum mere haalat ka faida uth rahi ho ".

" just shut up Zaviyar, batameez ".

" mujhe koi bacchao meri biwi mera rape kar rahi hai". He said and laughed like a devil even in such a high fever.

" tum kabhi nahi sudharna "

So I kept a wet cloth on his head and chest to decrease the fever. And his whole body vibrated.

So I was changing his napkin every 2 minutes. I continued to do this until the fever dropped.

The doctor arrived and wrote some medicines and gave him an injection. After the doctor went away I placed my hand on his head to check the temperature but it was medium and not too high as before. As I was about to go he catched my hand.

" Amairah....'

" yeah, do you need something " i asked him

" Amairah my head is spinning ".

" okay , wait I'll press it ".

So I applied some balm and pressed his head . I recited ayatul kursi ( Muslim holy verse)and some surahs and blowed it on him , like my mother used to do when I used to fall sick. I quickly took some money and gave his sadqa (charity)

After he drifted to sleep I covered him with blanket and went down to prepare something light food for him.

" Amairah what are you doing". Alice asked

" making chicken soup for him".

" let me help you".

" no it's okay "

I quickly made a chicken soup for him. He was still asleep. I placed my hand on his forehead to check the temperature and it was medium.

" Zaviyar, get up , see I have brought soup for you" . I said in a low tone.

" Amairah I'm not feeling like to eat".

" Zaviyar if you won't eat how will you get well".

" Amairah please take this soup away and just give me my medicine ".