part- 30

So we were having our breakfast and suddenly shanzay arrived.

" hello  shanzay, you are on the right time come on have your favorite pancakes "

" Amairah today's a hectic day and there are piles of work ".

" okay so what's keeping my friend busy".

" actually I have come here to give you an invitation ".

" invitation??".

" yeah actually,  arman and I are going to get engaged so I want you and Zaviyar to come ".

" obviously how can I miss my bestfriends ceremony ".

" by the way I'm so happy for you ".

" yeah , okay Amairah there are many invitations I need to give . So I'm going and I want both of you to come okay ".

" yeah bye ".

I'm so excited for shanzay.  so I went upstairs and opened the wardrobe and was deciding what to wear.

So I came across a beautiful light pink frock with some intricate work done on it. So yup I finally decided what to wear. I was busy watching TV. 

Soon the beast arrived from office so early.

" Amairah I'm tired can you pass me some water ".

I glared him and according to islam not giving water to someone is gunnah in islam so I got up and passed him the water .

" thankyou ". He said

" by the way , do you wanna go on shopping "

" why " i asked out

" it's your friends engagement,  so don't you want to shop anything ".

" no I have plenty of clothes and by the way I have decided what to wear".

" great".

He was trying to talk to me but I didn't gave a damn .

" Amairah what should I wear".

" anything you like , by the way who am I to tell you ".

" Amairah I'm serious,  tell me what should I wear I'm confused". He said in baby tone

" Zaviyar stop eating my head  and wear whatever you like".

" Amairah how about me coming in a boxer's . "

" why don't you come naked instead , and anyways girls die on your body right ".

" see my wife is so smart , she knows me "

I was almost about to laugh. A blush crept on my face

" Zaviyar before I throw something just go away ".

" okay just one smile".

" zaviyar are you  going or"

" or..".

" Zaviyar..." i screamed annoyingly  mixed with little smile

" okay okay". He laughed and went out of the room .

" idiot "  i murmured and laughed and suddenly I felt weird.  For a second I forgot what he did with me. The environment felt so peaceful. 

So again I continued watching TV. 

So we had dinner and I was waiting for him to come so I can ask him for the phone  so I can call my mom.

He arrived  and I stood up and sat on my bed.

" umm, Zaviyar ".

" yeah "

Actually I need your phone ".

" sure".

He lends me his phone and for the first time he didn't asked me out the reason.

So i called my mom. The bell was ringing but no answer.
I again called and this time my mom answered.

"Who's this "

"It's me Amairah ".

" Amairah baby where were you , no calls , no video calls it's been a month. Don't you miss your mom".

" mom .. " I said with shiver in my voice

" Amairah is everything alright "

" yeah , how's you and dad".

" everyone's fine here , and say when are you planning to meet us".

" mom , I have a very busy schedule here , you know my new office so I barely get time". I lied to my mom.

" okay Amairah but take care of yourself ".

Suddenly tears started to flow from my eyes.

" mom I'm tired , I will call you afterwards ".

So after cutting the call I cried like shit. I lied to her . I  lied to her about my marriage,  my job and everything and it makes me feel sick.

" Amairah don't cry shh it's okay".

" go away don't touch me , this is all because of you ".

" Amairah I'm really sorry ".

" Zaviyar does your sorry will change my present,  say " . I said with tears in my eyes.

He looked down . All guilt in his eyes he  didn't have the courage to face me.
He went to his couch and slept .

*************

I didn't uttered a word because I was wrong . I knew what I did with her . Her eyes were red , her tiny nose was red . My heart burned to see her like this. This is all because of me . Soon I drifted to sleep.

Flashback

" Zaviyar,  I'm sorry , I have realized that your love is what I need" . Katherine said.

" ohh Katherine,  you don't know how much this words mean to me".

" Zaviyar I have left everything behind , I have left justin,  just to be with you ".

" Katherine you know I'm there for you ".

Suddenly there was a loud thud voice and I saw Katherine lying down in a pool of blood.

NO i screamed.

Before that bastard justin would kill me I filled his chest with 4 bullets and he was lying there dead.

" Katherine get up , we promised to be together. You can't go , I won't let you go , get up Katherine . We promised to get old , have 5 kids,  you can't leave me".

No .....

Flashback ends.

I got up with sweat all over my face . And then I saw Amairah sleeping peacefully and I felt relieved. 

Why till now I get these dreams . Why I can't forget her. Why she haunts me .

Infront of the world I might me the most feared tycoon but deep inside I'm still a person who is caged inside and fighting with his own pasts.