part- 49

Finally everything came to an end. Past was unfolded and it was unexpected. Katherine and Alice reached were they deserved. Bella came as an angel and helped me.

It was morning and it was a start for a new life. Looking Amairah sleeping peacefully made my heart melt.

" hello sunshine ". I whispered in her ear.

A tiny smile crept on her lips.

" good morning ". She woke up and stretched her arms

" what would you love to eat, maam".

" any thing ". She whispered.

I quickly went downstairs and started to prepare breakfast .

" chai ...chai walaa ". I came up with a tray after 10 minutes

And she giggled like a child.

We had breakfast and she went to take shower. Suddenly someone knocked the door and it was one of my guard holding a card in his hand.

" what's this".

" sir it's a letter of your name ".

" okay leave ".

I opened the door and went outside the room and started to open the letter.
I never recieved any letter before. Who it would be ??.

Letter.

To Zaviyar,

Hello Zaviyar its me Anna, I know you don't like calling me mom , well it's okay that way. Zaviyar when I gave birth to you I was more than happy , I always wanted to give you the best life. But I failed in it. I destroyed everything. I destroyed you, your father, myself. I became selfish and left you Zaviyar. But please believe me I remembered you every day. I regret running away , that was the biggest mistake of my life. But I always missed you and Ahmed. I know you hate me and I'm fine with that. I always prayed to god that you became successful and see you did. My first wish was to meet you, and see destiny reunited us. That day you screamed, you abused me but I was happy because I got to see you. Karma hits everyone and see I'm paying for betraying you and ahmed. I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I everyday count my breaths . Don't know which is last.Zaviyar my last wish is , when this letter reaches you don't abuse me and please forgive me . This letter will only reach you when I'm dead. So if you're reading it , please ask god to have mercy on me. I will always love you .
Yours Anna.

No I screamed and started to cry and whispered mom. I bent down on my knees and was crying clutching the letter next to my heart.

**************

As I came out of the shower I heard Zaviyar screaming. I quickly rushed downstairs and saw him clutching a letter and crying heavily.

" Zaviyar what happened ??".

" Amairah, I'm soo unlucky , I lost my father and I lost my mother too. She was taking her last breaths and I didn't even cared. I wasn't there when she needed me ".

" shhh , its okay Zaviyar it wasn't your fault too. Alice portrayed her bad image and you believed what you saw".

" Amairah, why it happens with me , why ???. Just fucking why????".

Tears started streaming down my face. Seeing Zaviyar helpless made me weak. After long time happiness entered our lives and today he recieved this.

And this way every character ended up according to their karma.