part- 18

Today is a bright sunny day.  I woked up and got ready as I'm going to the mall. I  dressed up in a long black balloon sleeves top and a black jeans, with a black pencil heels on. Black has been my favorite color. Black top👇

Zaviyar was waiting downstairs so I headed downstairs  quickly coz if I will be late he might change his stupid

Zaviyar was waiting downstairs so I headed downstairs  quickly coz if I will be late he might change his stupid.  mind . As I reached down he was staring me as he if his eyes would just pop out. He was looking undoubtedly handsome.  So today he wasn't in his formals . I can't stop staring at him too.

That's Zaviyar malik 👇

" if you are done checking me out can we just go"

" if you are done checking me out can we just go". He said.

" ohh come on I'm not checking you okay".

And suddenly alice came from behind.

" sir , I'm ready can we go ".

" Alice , you also coming ". I said in excitement.

" yeah ".

" it will be a fun ".i said

" come on ladies let's go " he said.
I and alice sat at the back seat while he was sitting at front seat and driver was driving.  Along with us there were 2 more car of his full of guards.  So you see the 3 cars moving straight in a line. What's the use of 2 more car . Well bloody rich people i said in my mind.

So we reached the mall. I stepped out and was moving suddenly he grabbed my wrist .

" where are you going , walk with us okay".

" I'm just ..".

" don't try to create an act or think that you can escape okay my man's are here all around ".

A shiver went through my spine.  Suddenly his voice became deep and dangerous.  He wasn't the guy I spent my 1 month.

" okay". I nodded out of fear.

So we went inside the mall and the four guards around us patrolling . And people were looking us as if we were some kind of alien.

" you are free to buy anything you like" he said.