part -6

I woke up by sudden sound, and it was none other than my devil frnd shanzay.  I dont know what was she blabbering coz i was still asleep.
"Amairah, get up. What's this??. I woke up and saw the most beautiful bouquet in her hand. What ?? . Come on shanzay it's a bouquet, dont act soo foolish. " yeah i know its a bouquet,  why didnt you said me you are dating somebody. Now I was more than shocked. I said , shanzay trust me im not dating someone and why would I lie. "Amairah i called arman and asked him if he had sent me these flowers but he said no", so its sure its for you and see in a card its written FOR LOVE-A".
Shanzay I really don't know trust me.
" okay , but wow Amairah just look at these flowers they look soo expensive im sure who ever it is must be a big shot".   Shanzay leave it i dont want to get myself into all these, well you fell asleep tonight so i wanted to say you that mom called me and she said i need to be there coz she has seen a boy for me, and so i cant deny her this time.
" what when , how will i live without you Amairah,  you cant go.
Its just a matter of few days i will return okay. Now come or else we will be late.

Shanzay and I reached to our work place. I was feeling like someone was staring me and when i noticed there was nobody. So today i had to talk to Patrick my jerk manager about my holiday, i know he will not allow me but i have to beg him for that and i really hate that coz he's a jerk. 

Sir i need to talk to you. " yes say what's the matter said Patrick ". Umm.. actually my mom is not well so i need a holiday for 1 week. " what 1 week are you mad?, im sorry but i can't give you holiday you may get to work".  Sir please my mom is not well i need to see her, i assure you once i will return i will take double shift. "Okay Amairah, this is the last time im granting you holiday but no more ahead ". Thank you sir soo much is all i said and left . Today he was in good mood. As my shift was over I told shanzay that I am going for reservations for flight. I reached there and saw a long line for reservations,  ohh god im already soo tired but I jad no option but had to stand in a queue.
So it was my turn and i reserved my flight. They said i will get my visa within 3 days . I was on my way to home, then i felt like someone was staring me. I was scared coz I was all alone and it was getting dark. Soon i reached my home safely and told shanzay that i will get my visa in 3 days. She was upset,  but i also had no choice .

Soon 3 days past quickly. I was packing my stuffs in suitcase I was upset to leave shanzay, but happy that im going to meet my parents after soo long time.
So the time arrived,  tomorrow morning im leaving . My flight timing is 11 o'clock in the morning. I ate my dinner and slept.

I woke up early coz i didn't wanted to miss my flight. Shanzay was awake too. 
"Amairah i will miss you girl". Shanzay it's just a matter of 1 week I assure you i will return."okay ,but come soon and bye have a safe journey ". Shanzay left for work. I was almost about to cry but i pretended to be strong.
I got dressed into narrow jeans and a decent top. Ate my breakfast and looked my home for the last time and left.