part- 46

I woke up and saw him still sleeping. Yesterday's talk between Zaviyar and me was hard to digest. I don't know what he's still hiding from me ,but I trust him. He looked tensed, broken and tired. From the day one I entered this house he always told me to trust Alice and told me to share her all the matters, but now he doesn't even wants me to talk to her.

That was hard to believe that Alice is Katherine's mother. Why didn't he said me before. Well not stressing much , I wiped away all the thoughts because the more I think , the more I will doubt Zaviyar , and I don't want to doubt on him coz I trust him. After so many ups and down my heart has finally loved someone.

I went downstairs and directly went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

" good morning Amairah ". Alice said.

First I ignored, but when she wished me again I gave a weak smile and wished her back and went to my room.

So today Zaviyar had taken a leave from office so we decided to go outside.
Zaviyar looked broken so he needed some fresh air so I decided to take him to the beach.

We were about to go and Alice stopped me.

" Amairah, you going some where??".

" yes ".

" where are you guys going".

" alice , not yet decided. Don't prepare dinner for us we'll be late". I said rudely

" okay".
We reached at the beach.

He looked lost all the time.

" Zaviyar ". I called him out.

He didn't responded.

I tapped his shoulder.

" is every thing okay ".

" Amairah, I don't know what's happening with me. Let me just inhale this peace, the sound of waves , the cool air".

" Zaviyar I just want to know , why didn't you told me about Alice ".

" Amairah I was scared to loose you, I thought you will never trust me".

" seriously do you think I won't trust you ".

" no Amairah, you are taking it wrong ".

" so tell me what's the matter dammit ".

" okay listen".

" when katherine was shot I was terrified, I didn't knew what to do. Suddenly katherine's phone ranged in her pocket. With trembling hands I took her phone and saw that her mother was calling her. At first I decided not to recieve the call ,but then she was her mother and I had to inform her. I told Alice about Katherine's condition and mailed her the hospital address. Alice arrived there , I told her how Katherine returned back to me and his boyfriend justin arrived and shot Katherine.
Alice told me that she will handle the hospital matters and I should first clean the mess at home. I went home and cleaned all the blood stains and after some hours Alice called me and informed that Katherine died due to loss of blood. I requested Alice to let me bury kathrine at my mansion so she can be near me . Alice agreed but at one condition ".

He stopped with tears in his eyes.

" what conditions??".

" either I see her face for the last time or I bury her at my place. She told that I was also half responsible for Katherine's death. So I agreed on the second option and let her bury at my mansions basement. Katherine's coffin arrived and from that day till the day I met you I used to visit her daily, talk to her for hours and lit candles for her. I never allowed myself to forget her, I kept feeding myself her memories and then one day I collided into you and I thought she was back. But after meeting you I realized that you just look like her and trust me Amairah you thought me what is love, how to live a life ".

" Zaviyar you had soo much of pain in you and you never expressed me. Why???".

" because , I was scared. Scared to loose you , sacred to be alone again, sacred to spend hours and hours in the basement again ".

I quickly hugged him and he placed his head on my shoulders.

" shh it's okay , I'm sorry , I shouldn't doubt you".

" no Amairah, I'm sorry .

" okay cone on wipe your tears, it's such a beautiful day let's not waste it like this. Zaviyar...".

" hmm".

" lets go to amusement park ".

" okay ".

We got up and started to walk and suddenly he remembered something.

" oh god wait ". He said

" what now???".

" no we are not going to sit on the rollercoaster ".

" yes we are..". I said in excitement

" Amairah please , kahi aur jaate hai ".

" aree chalo mazaa ayegi".

" nahi ...please Amairah ".

I pulled him and took him forcefully to the park.

As we reached to the park his face went pale

" Amairah please mujhe nahi aana tum jaao".

" nahi tum bhi chaloge".

" Amairah meri jaan please , uss dafa mujhe heart attack nahi aaya tha iss baar aajayega".

" accha iss ride k badle , tum jo maango ge mai woh karugi".

He kept thinking for a while and a smirk appeared on his face.

" theek hai , mai kuch bhi maang sakta hu, fhir mana nahi karna".

" haa baba theek hai".

" soch lo ".

" accha na , soch liya chalo ab".

During the ride he was shouting and I was laughing like a devil. As we got down.

" accha bolo kya chahiyeh". I asked.

" abhi inn sab k saamne shuru ho jaau".

" kya...".

He came closer and was about to kiss and I stopped him by placing my hand on his lips.

" kya kar rahe ho, sab dekh rahe hai". I said blushing.

" tumhe promise kiya tha".

" haa toh yaha shuru ho jaao yeh toh nahi bola tha".

" accha toh ghar jaa k bolna mat mai thak gayi hu , aaj nahi".

" accha na . Batameez ". A blush crept on my face.

We had dinner and reached home.

" chalo , tumne promise kiya tha".

" haa Zaviyar washroom toh jaane do".

After 5 minutes

" Amairah, tum 5 minute se andar ho ab toh aajao".

" Zaviyar mai thak gayi hu ,mera mann nahi kar raha hai . Tum soo jaao mujhe time hoga ".

I was laughing with my hand on my mouth. I love to irritate him.

" Amairah tumhne promise kiya tha, ab mai tum pe kabhi trust nahi karuga".

" haa theek hai ab please jaao".

After arguing and losing the fight he gave up and went away.

After 5 minutes I came out and saw him standing facing his back .

I cleared my throat and called him.

As he turned he was amazed to see me in a stylish night wear.

His eyes popped out and a smirk appeared on his face.

" chalo mai toh soone jaa rahi hu". I said teasing him.

Suddenly I was pulled backwards.

" ab toh jaane nahi duga".

A cheeks were flush with red and our lips collided and the night began.