part- 36

To be continued.....

" Zaviyar stay away and explain ".

" okay".

Katherine Lucas the most beautiful girl I ever met. The love of my life, my world, my universe and everything.
I met katherine in college.

Those days my financial conditions weren't good. After my mother left my father and after my father's death I was alone in this world. No siblings, no relatives no friends. I met ali in a bar . We became friends, then bestfriends.

Soon ali and I started to spend all day together. He used to take me to college. I didn't went to college my entire life. My father couldn't afford that. In a alone world of wolf ali supported me. He used to meet his girlfriend and I used to sit there alone.

And that's when I met Katherine. My Katherine. The moment I saw her I fell in love with her. Ali use to meet her girlfriend and I used to spy on Katherine. One day she caught me red handed for looking her.

Slowly we became friends and my feelings for her heightened. I started to love her. I saw how my mother left my father for money despite their love marriage so I started to work hard to give luxurious life to katherine. I worked under Ali's father hand. I learned business skills. I worked hard just to provide better future to her.

Soon I started my own business. I was getting successful day by day. I started to give expensive gifts to Katherine. I fulfilled her every demands. One day I caught her red handed with a guy name justin. I proposed her and She confessed that she doesn't loves me she loves him because I don't fulfill her sexual desires.

I broke into pieces. Amairah all the time she used me like an atm card. Her one demand and I used to bring it immediately. Even after knowing she doesn't loves me I still loved her. Even after knowing that she loves me only for my money I still loved her.

One day she came to me and apologized to me for her mistake. She confessed that she loves me and she has left justin. I was happy that she returned back . But this happiness didn't last longer In a second of time there was a loud voice of a bullet and she was lying down lifeless. The person who shot her was none other than justin . In a split of time I removed my gun and shot that bastard. He was dead on spot. I rushed her to hospital but they declared her dead.

" Amairah, I never wanted katherine to go away from me ,so I decided to keep her here. It makes me feel like she's around me".

He started to cry like a baby. The Zaviyar MALIK, the business tycoon whom the world fears is crying like a baby . His voice showed his love for her

He was crying

" Amairah trust me I loved her like a maniac person, but she used me , she dumped me and when she came god took it from me". He said crying .

" Amairah please don't leave me ever , I can't afford to lose you too, she never loved me and I know you don't love me too am I that bad that I don't deserve love". He said begging

I came near him and cupped his face and started to wipe his tears.

" shhhh , it's okay I'm not leaving you Zaviyar. I'm here and I will never leave you ". I said crying

" Amairah promise me you will never leave me , I will never tease you and I will never do anything which will hurt you please don't leave me " . He was crying and his state was bad.

I hugged him. Yes I hugged him and consoled him .

" Zaviyar stop crying, I'm not leaving you , not now and never okay. I know we had a marriage on a bad terms but its true that I have started liking you ".

He looked me like with his teary eyes.

" promise me you will not leave me or dump me like her".

" promise ".

I almost cried. I never imagined that I would find my love in this way. We were so close.

I don't know from where I got the courage and I leaned forward and kissed him.

Kissing him felt so warm . His soft lips, his warmth inside me made me want more. He slowly placed his one hand around my waist and continued to kiss harder. It felt like sparkle around and I never wanted to get this kiss over. Soon I was out of breath and we parted.

" Zaviyar let's sleep it's too late".

He was about to go on a couch and I told him that he doesn't needs to sleep on the couch anymore.

I placed his head on my lap and roamed my hands in his hairs giving him relaxation. Soon he drifted to sleep.

First his mother left , then his father died and his love of his life Katherine ditched him. How can a person go through hell and still pretend to be strong. After listening to his story I feel lucky that atleast I have a loving parents.

Zaviyar Malik you have seen my bad side, be ready to see my love side.

Soon I drifted to sleep.