𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴄᴀsᴛ )

WORKING AS A commentator had always been alyssa donovan's dream

WORKING AS A commentator had always been alyssa donovan's dream. growing up in denver, colorado was nice for her. growing up, she had always wanted to be a commentator for wrestling since it was her favorite thing to watch. she grew up watching and listening to the commentators that worked at the time of growing up and wanted to be exactly like them.

AS SOON AS she had graduated high school she went to college and graduated with a degree that would help her. in 2011, she was hired by the world wrestling entertainment business, better known as wwe as a backstage interviewer and commentator and she loved it. she had met so many amazing people there in which she grew close to. but, she especially grew close to a man who was also just starting out at the company: dean ambrose.

SHE STARTED TO get to know the crazy man, and she soon knew him as jon. she had known him so well that she knew how much he was struggling to stay in the wwe. alyssa knew how jon started to hate being there everyday, how much he knew that the creative team was ruining his character known as the lunatic fringe. she knew how much he wanted to leave the company because he hated it that much.

DAY BY DAY alyssa donovan had fallen more and more in love with jon. she wanted nothing more than to just jump on him and kiss him and tell him she loved him. she wanted nothing more than to be the one he loved. she wanted nothing more than to be the one he'd spend the rest of his life with. she wanted nothing more than to be in an intimate relationship with him.

APRIL OF 2019 had came and the company had to say goodbye to jon, she knew that their friendship would continue. or so she thought. when jon had left wwe, alyssa was hurt by the fact that he had stopped contacting her and stopped answering her messages she had left him. truth was, she had missed jon more than anything. alyssa did in fact love jon so much, she was in love with him.

ALYSSA KNEW THAT she had to forget about jon. she knew that she had to just move on and let jon go, even if it made her miserable. it made her miserable to have to let go of the one person she loved most. she knew that he didn't love her, he was always so focused on his wrestling career that he was just so fucking oblivious to all the love that alyssa had for him.

APRIL OF 2020 had hit and alyssa was finally over jon and she had been for about six months. alyssa was called into the mcmahon office to talk, she was scared. she always knew these talks could either be amazing or terrible. but unfortunately for alyssa, the talk wasn't good. alyssa donovan was being released from the company and she was hurt by it. she had loved working for wwe and loved doing all the commentating and backstage interviews.