i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ )

— ESPN HAS POSTED AN ARTICLE !

ESPN HAS POSTED AN ARTICLE !

WWE RELEASES LONG TIME COMMENTATOR AND INTERVIEWER, ALYSSA DONOVAN.

ALYSSA AT WWE IN 2018

TODAY, WWE HAS RELEASED A STATEMENT ON THE RELEASE OF ALYSSA DONOVAN. ALYSSA DONOVAN HAD WORKED FOR WWE FOR ALMOST A DECADE. IN 2011, ALYSSA SIGNED A FOUR YEAR CONTRACT THEN SIGNED A FIVE YEAR CONTRACT IN 2015.

ALYSSA WAS A BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER AND A COMMENTATOR. ALYSSA HAS NOT COMMENTED ON HER RELEASE YET AS ITS BEEN ABOUT SEVEN HOURS.

ALYSSA FIRST STARTED IN THE COMPANY AS A BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER BUT WITHIN THREE YEARS SHE WAS COMMENTATING MONDAY NIGHT RAW. SHE SOON WENT TO BOTH MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND SMACKDOWN LIVE.

WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THIS ONGOING STORY.

ALYSSA DONOVAN SAT on her sofa, tears in her eyes. she had no idea what she was gonna do, she had just been fired and had no other job to do. alyssa knew she had to find another job but she was just in so much shock of being released. her contract was over in about two months and she was hoping on signing on another five years of her life to wwe. alyssa was confused, why was she released?

alyssa has dedicated so, so much of her life to wwe and would have done anything for that damn company but they released her like she meant nothing to them. wwe had always meant so much to her ever since she was a little girl, but working for them meant so much more than that. she was baffled that they would just leave her behind like that.