𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ )

ALYSSA LOOKED INTO jon's crystal blue eyes, she was shocked that jon kissed her

ALYSSA LOOKED INTO jon's crystal blue eyes, she was shocked that jon kissed her. alyssa definitely wasn't complaining but she was definitely shocked. "i'm sorry i left and i'm sorry i made you feel that way, alyssa." jon said softly, holding her face. at this point, alyssa forgot about all that and all she was focused on was jon. "i shouldn't have been such a bitch about it, i'm sorry too." alyssa said, jon shaking his head.

"did you kiss me just because you felt bad? or because you felt like you needed to?" alyssa asked, jon's eyes narrowing. "no, i kissed you because i wanted to." jon said, bringing her in for a hug. "i don't believe you.." alyssa mumbled, she really thought that jon only kissed her to make her feel better. she looked up, jon looking down at her.

jon kissed her again, "now do you believe me?" he asked, "i don't think so." he kissed her once again, "almost." he kissed her again, "now i think i do." alyssa smiled, jon smiling back at her. "how come you waited?" jon asked, alyssa leaning into his side. alyssa shrugged, "i don't know, i didn't think you felt the same way." alyssa said.

"i'm sorry i freaked out earlier." alyssa continued, "don't be sorry, i'm glad you said something to me." jon said, "i am too, jon." she said as jon kissed her head, bringing her body close to his for another hug.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IT WAS WEDNESDAY night dynamite and it was two wednesday's before aew's pay-per-view fight for the fallen. they were in atlanta, georgia for the night. it was about an hour and a half before the show started and alyssa was sat in a chair across from thalia, getting her makeup done. alyssa hadn't told thalia or really anyone that her and jon were kinda together.

the both of them didn't really bother to tell anybody. alyssa and thalia were talking, but their conversation being interrupted by jon walking up to them. "hi, jon." alyssa smiled, jon leaning down and pecking her on the lips. alyssa definitely wasn't expecting him to kiss her at work, but she definitely wasn't complaining. thalia's eyes widened, she wondered why alyssa didn't tell her.

even the makeup artist, was surprised. "do you have a match tonight?" alyssa asked, jon nodding. then, cody rhodes walked up to them. "alyssa, let's talk for a minute." cody said, alyssa nodding. "i'll be back," alyssa said to thalia and jon, alyssa squeezing jon's shoulder before walking away with cody. "what's up?" alyssa asked, cody smiling at her.

"so we might have you start doing after match interviews starting next week. we're not entirely sure yet but we know that you are amazing at that so we might have you start doing it. if we did, would that be okay with you?" cody asked, "of course!" alyssa exclaimed, "i think that'd be so much fun." alyssa exclaimed again, "oh good then, we'll let you know what's going on." alyssa nodded, hugging cody.