𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ)

ALYSSA LOOKED IN the mirror and kept touching up her jacket even though it looked fine

ALYSSA LOOKED IN the mirror and kept touching up her jacket even though it looked fine. after touching her jacket for what seemed like the millionth time, she moved onto her necklace and centered it. alyssa sighed and walked away from the mirror, going into the kitchen and getting a glass of water. alyssa leaned against the counter before feeling jon's hands set on her shoulders mc startling her.

"lyss," jon started to massage her shoulders to calm her down, "stop worrying so much, alright? like i said before," he pressed a kiss to her head, "it's gonna be alright." jon said, pressing another kiss to her head. "jon," alyssa turned around, leaning back against the counter. "you don't know how my parents are, especially my mom. i'm worried, jon. really, really worried." alyssa said, running her hands up and down his arms.

"stop worrying, it'll be fine. i'm a way, way different person than i was nine fucking years ago." jon said, "i know you are. but my mom is a super judgmental person and i just really have a gut feeling that this isn't gonna go over well." alyssa admitted, jon pulling her into his chest. alyssa looked up at him, her chin against his chest. "it'll be alright." jon said, "god i really hope you're right." alyssa sighed.

jon pecked her lips a few times before alyssa pulled away, backing up from jon. "do i look okay?" alyssa asked, "you look," jon eyed his girlfriend as he walked towards her and set his hands on her hips, "fucking gorgeous." jon said, making alyssa smile. "thank you." she smiled sweetly, pressing his lips to hers. "i love you." alyssa said, "i love you too." jon said as his girlfriend walked to the counter. she threw jon the keys to the truck, "let's get coffee and then we'll go to my parents."

jon nodded, alyssa kissing coco goodbye before locking the apartment door and making her way to the parking garage, hand in hand with jon. the two drove to starbucks, alyssa getting an iced coffee while jon got nothing. the drive to alyssa's parents house was short and quiet, the only time alyssa would speak up was to tell jon where to go. alyssa could feel her heart pounding through her chest, her anxiety getting worse as they got closer to the donovan home.

alyssa looked over, "are you not worried at all?" alyssa broke the silence, "of course i'm worried but-" alyssa smiled, "the jon moxley is worried about meeting my parents?" alyssa teased, leaning on the console, looking at jon with a smile. "don't make a big deal of it, babe." jon joked with a small smile, "it's cute." alyssa smiled and leaned over, kissing jon on the cheek. "i love it." she said, kissing his cheek once more.