𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ )

ALYSSA OPENED THE door to her house, jon standing in the doorway

ALYSSA OPENED THE door to her house, jon standing in the doorway. her dog, coco, barking. "come in," alyssa said and jon stepped in. alyssa grabbed coco, "shh coco, it's okay." alyssa said, she let coco down and she started to smell jon. "sorry about that." alyssa said as coco finally let her guard down. "don't worry about it." jon said.

"uh so," alyssa said, going into the kitchen, jon followed her. "we can go out back and talk." alyssa said. jon nodded, alyssa filling her wine glass up. "do you want any?" she questioned, jon shaking his head. "no thanks." alyssa opened her fridge and grabbed a beer out, "want this?" alyssa asked, he smiled at her, "sure." she handed it to him, "thanks, lyss." she nodded, she started to walk to the back door, "c'mon coco." alyssa said and coco followed her and jon out.

alyssa sat down, jon sitting across from her. "you start." alyssa said, looking at jon. "all i've got to say really is why are you avoiding me so much? for as close as we were i didn't think it'd be so.. awkward as you've made it. you won't look at me, you won't talk to me, you won't even be in the same room as me." alyssa sighed, "i just wanna know why. it was never like that before. we were so close but now it just feels so different." jon explained.

she took a drink of her wine, "i have a lot to say to you, jon. a lot." alyssa said, looking around. "well i'm listening, alyssa." jon told her. "we were really close for a very long time. when you left wwe, you cut me off, jon. it seemed like you just disappeared completely and just didn't exist anymore. jon, you were my best fucking friend." alyssa took a deep breath in, thinking for a second.

"you not only left wwe, but you also left my life. i really thought you were gonna stay in my life and i thought we'd still be best friends but i was wrong. i was really fucking wrong. i texted you to check in on you. i called you every single day. but i never got an answer. there wasn't one day that went by that i didn't think of you. i constantly wanted to make sure you were okay because i cared so much about you. but you didn't care about me-" jon cut her off, "alyssa-" this time alyssa cut him off. "let me finish, jon." he backed off and let her talk.

"you didn't care. maybe you did but you didn't care about me the same way i cared for you." alyssa took a drink of her wine, "and now coming to aew and starting to see you everyday after not seeing you for over a year.. it doesn't feel normal. you don't understand how hard it is for me to see you everyday knowing that you were the one who cut me off. you were the one who stopped communicating. it's so weird seeing someone who i was so close to but then left everyday. i went from seeing you everyday for eight years straight to not seeing you for a whole fucking year and now seeing you everyday again."