𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ)

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ(ᴀᴄᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ)

IT WAS WEDNESDAY, chris jericho was joining alyssa and jr and now tony schiavone on commentary. tony had joined commentary full-time now, alyssa loved tony. "it's time for our contract signing with mjf and jon moxley for the aew world championship at all out on september fifth on pay-per-view." tony said, mjf making his way to the ring in a neck brace and a walker.

"here he comes, your champion because he sure as hell ain't mine!" chris said, "shh, chris! the champ is coming!" alyssa said, shushing chris. the camera flashed to a fan holding a sign that said 'mox 2020' "look at that idiot! that's the worst sign ever!" chris exclaimed, "i happen to love that sign!" jr said, "me too, jr!" alyssa exclaimed. "look at the reaction jon moxley is getting! the best one of the night!" alyssa smiled, the camera going to jon who was in a black leather jacket with one of his shirts.

"look what he's got in his hand, the contract!" jr said, "i heard that the contract was faxed to jon moxley earlier today." tony said, "i got chills guys, the audience here tonight is just amazing!" alyssa said, "look at that! the chicks love him, the guys love him! i hate him but that's besides the point!" chris exclaimed, "look at him! that's what a champion looks like you guys!" alyssa said, jon walking through the crowd.

"he liked to fight, he likes to represent and don't think this aew world title doesn't mean everything to jon moxley!" jr said, "i know it does because he took everything out of me to take it from me back at revolution in february." chris said, "now that he's got it, he's unstoppable." tony said, jon smirked at the camera as he got in the ring. "i'm so happy to say this on tv, earlier today it was announced that jon moxley took the number one spot in the pwi top 500! he was the number one ranked wrestler in the world! so congratulations to mox!" alyssa said, she was extremely proud of jon.

"what?!" chris exclaimed, "that's right! he's on the cover, chris!" alyssa told him, "he's number one?!" chris yelled, "that's right! pwi ranked him number one!" tony said, "well they're morons! i should be number one!" chris said, "i believe you are actually number three, chris." tony said, "oh really? wow, really? who was number two? you?" chris replied, "marco stunt? pineapple pete?" chris rolled his eyes, making alyssa laugh. he was always so funny on commentary and alyssa loved working with him.

"the new edition of pwi is available now with our champion jon moxley on the cover." alyssa said, "i have to admit that is a huge accomplishment for jon moxley." chris said, "it is." jim said, "we're here to finalize this contract that specifically states that the paradigm shift also known as the double arm ddt will in fact be banned at all out in the world heavyweight championship match." mjf's lawyer mark said as jon's eyebrows were raised.