𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ )

IT HAD BEEN a week since alyssa's first day, she was honestly so happy at aew

IT HAD BEEN a week since alyssa's first day, she was honestly so happy at aew. she got to see her best friend everyday which made her so happy. but, her second week was definitely going to be a rollercoaster. jon was coming back to work and it would be the first time they'd seen each other in over a year.

alyssa finished getting her makeup done for the show, she got up and walked over to thalia's workstation. she sat down and was about to open her mouth, "i already know what you're gonna ask me. yes he's here, yes i've seen him, yes i've talked to him." alyssa sighed, "i was actually going to say hello." alyssa rolled her eyes, "yeah but you'd say hello then you'd day i need to ask you something and you'd ask about jon. i'm not dumb alyssa." alyssa sighed, looking down and picking at her nails. "fine you got me."

thalia raised her eyebrow, "i know you very well alyssa. but, what i think is that you two need to talk to each other." alyssa shook her head, "oh and say what? hey man i was in love with you for years but you never noticed and now i wanna avoid you at all costs. peace." alyssa said and thalia giggled, "that's exactly what you need to say." alyssa scoffed, "haha okay, thalia." alyssa said and thalia laughed.

"well if you don't wanna see him then go because he's coming here any second to get his ring gear." thalia said and alyssa panicked. "here he is," thalia said and alyssa stood up, feeling a person by her. "alright thalia i'll um i'll see you later!" alyssa smiled and quickly got out of there, going to find one of her new friends, a wrestler, britt baker.

jon looked at thalia, "what's up with her?" he said, sitting in the spot that alyssa was before. "what do you mean?" thalia asked, "she just seems weird." jon said as thalia handed jon is wrestling gear. "oh no, not at all. you should talk to her tonight, see how she is. i mean it's been awhile right, jon?" thalia told him, "yeah it has been awhile." jon spoke. "so go talk to her, jon. like i said, it's been awhile so go see how she is." thalia said, praying that alyssa wouldn't get angry at her for telling jon to talk to her.

"yeah.. i will. i'll talk to her after the show." thalia smiled, "okay." thalia said, the two continuing to talk with each other. alyssa was talking to britt baker and cody rhodes, both well known people in the aew company. cody had asked her a question but alyssa zoned out, hearing a familiar voice coming from down the hallway. "i-i'm sorry what, cody? i-i zoned out." alyssa said, quickly looking back and forth between the hallway behind britt and looking at cody. "i said, how are you liking aew?" cody asked.