𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ )

ALYSSA AND JON sat backstage at catering, the two having a conversation

ALYSSA AND JON sat backstage at catering, the two having a conversation. it was may 27th, the wednesday after double or nothing and fortunately, jon didn't have to wrestle. alyssa was relieved that he didn't have to, after all, he put his body through hell and back during the match with kenny omega. jon was still sore and alyssa felt bad, but jon being jon tried to play it off and say he was okay to wrestle. alyssa basically forced cody and brandi not put jon into the schedule.

"how're you feeling, jon?" alyssa asked, "i'm feeling good." jon said, alyssa giving him a look that said are you serious? "liar." alyssa said, grabbing a strawberry off her plate and eating it. "what is it gonna take for you to believe me?" jon asked, taking a bite of his food. "when you don't have cuts and bruises all over you, that's when i'll believe you, jon." alyssa said.

jon sighed, "really, alyssa i'm fine." jon said, alyssa rolling her eyes. "you can say that all you want but i still don't believe you." alyssa said. "fine then, don't believe me." jon grumbled, alyssa letting out a laugh. he glared at her, trying to hold his laugh in. they smiled at each other, alyssa grabbing a brownie off his plate and taking a bite of it. "hey! don't eat my food." jon said, "shut up, jon. you should be used to me doing this by now."

"there's more brownies right there, alyssa." jon said, laughing. "so? i'm lazy." alyssa said, taking another bite of the brownie. "jon this is a really good brownie." she said, smirking because she knew jon wanted the brownie. "i hate you, you know that?" he said. "no you don't." alyssa said, handing him the last half of the brownie. "here you big baby." alyssa said, jon eating the brownie.

the two got silent for a minute or two, alyssa deciding to speak up. "you're different now, you know that?" alyssa said, turning on her side and looking at him. "i am? how am i different?" jon asked, "a good different or a bad different?" he asked quickly, overthinking the statement. "it's a good different, jon."

"how so?" he asked. "you're a lot happier here. i can tell." alyssa said, "you enjoy being here a lot more. you have more freedom here. you genuinely love coming to work, i can see it, jon." alyssa said, "i am a lot happier here, alyssa. i'm sure you remember me bitching about wanting to leave all the time. i was unhappy with every-fucking-thing there. they ruined the characters i had, couldn't make one good storyline. i bitched about everything." jon said, alyssa listening intently.

"i wouldn't say you were bitching-" jon cut her off, "i was bitching. all the time." jon said, "even if you were, i know you hated it there. i just.. i'm glad you're happier. i hated seeing you so miserable and angry all the time. they couldn't give you anything good there and they give you everything here. just makes me happy seeing you doing what you love the way you want to do it. even if you're a bit crazy." alyssa giggled, jon smiling.