𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ)

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ(ᴀᴄᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ)

( ITALICS = FILMED PROMO )

"THE MJF CAMPAIGN.. it's been very amusing. it's fun tv and mjf has said and will say a lot of bad things about me but i'm used to it. i'm an easy target." jon said, setting a hand on his chest. "honestly, you missed most of the good stuff. what you should do is talk to my girlfriend cause she'll give you a two page list of all my faults and problems." jon shrugged, holding onto his belt.

"i mean all that stuff doesn't really bother me.. but i have to say people who feel the need to just talk about themselves all the time really just rub me the wrong kind of way because where i come from, the toughest guys usually don't have to say much." jon said, holding onto the fence behind him. "they don't hide behind words and you talk a lot. which makes me wonder, mjf. what exactly are you hiding?"

"mjf thinks he's the future of this business and i'd be hard-pressed to disagree with him. mjf is talented. so talented. so sickly talented in every way. he thinks he's the man to lead this company for the next twenty five years and i hope you're right because i want this company to succeed for decades and decades into the future and i want you to be the man, just like you said you are to lead this company for the next twenty five years." jon pointed at the camera.

"i sure as hell ain't gonna last another twenty five years." jon said, pointing at himself. "the way i feel when i get up in the morning.. i'm lucky if i get another eighteen months." jon said, "i hope you fulfill all your potential. i want you to fulfill all your potential and my money is that you will one day! you will move out of your parents basement one day, you will lose your virginity one day and one day you will become a world champion.. but that day ain't september fifth." jon shook his head.

"i'll tell you what's gonna happen on september fifth.. i'm gonna beat the hell out of you. i'm gonna kick you and punch you and elbow you so hard so many times." jon pointed at his head, "im gonna head butt you right in the forehead to split your skull with my skull. then ultimately i'm gonna dump you on the top of your head!" jon looked straight into the camera, "and mjf when your lungs are burning with exhaustion when you're in a firefight.. when we are deep in the game, i will be in my glory. i'll be in heaven but you'll be looking for a way out.. and the world will find out exactly.. what you've been hiding.." jon said quietly, the camera shutting off.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA AND JON were at the beach with coco, just talking. alyssa watched coco run back and forth as jon threw her chew toy. "do you ever think about moving fully in?" alyssa asked, jon throwing the toy again. "well.. i'm basically living at your house." jon said, "i know but what if you moved all your stuff to my house and just lived with me fully? instead of going back and forth between your place.." alyssa suggested.