𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ )

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ )

IMESSAGE !

ALYSSA ( ALYSSA )
JON🖤 ( JON )

JON🖤
hey are you busy?

ALYSSA
nope. why? what's up?

JON🖤
can i come over? i wanna talk to you about something.

ALYSSA
sure, right now?

JON🖤
yeah.

ALYSSA
alright. i'll be here with coco

JON🖤
okay, see you in 20

ALYSSA
alright.

ALYSSA HEARD HER doorbell ring throughout her home, "coming!" she yelled loudly, walking to her front door, coco running towards the door while barking. alyssa got to her door opening it, coco running out, standing behind jon and sniffing him. she stopped barking him once she realized who jon was. alyssa gave him a smile, nodding her head, jon coming in.

alyssa could easily tell there was something going on, he obviously had something on his mind. "jon.. what's wrong?" alyssa asked quietly, sitting down on her couch, coco laying down next to her. jon looked at her but then looked away, not saying anything. he paced back and forth, trying to think of a way to say what he wanted to say. alyssa watched him, knowing that whatever he had on his mind was giving him anxiety.

"jon.. what's bothering you?" alyssa asked, jon sighing loudly. "i've been trying for so long, trying to find someway to say this to you." jon said, "then just say it jon.. you know i'm not gonna judge you at all." alyssa said, jon sighing once again. "you might after what i tell you." jon said, alyssa shaking her head. "never. just talk to me." alyssa said, giving him a small, reassuring smile.

"when i left i made the biggest fucking mistake ever." jon said, alyssa figuring out that he was finally ready to talk. alyssa figured out that he was finally ready to open up to her. she was happy, relieved, but in all honesty, she was scared to find out the reason. the possibilities were endless in her mind, did she do something wrong? did she hurt him?