𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ — 2022)

ALYSSA WAS RECORDING for her aew unrestricted podcast and had been for about an hour and a half

ALYSSA WAS RECORDING for her aew unrestricted podcast and had been for about an hour and a half. she was with tony shiavone and aubrey edwards, the both of them had also worked at aew. so far, they had talked about her growing up in aspen and her start in wwe. alyssa was having a really good time, it had definitely been a really long journey to get to where she is now.

"so, alyssa, you've recently gotten married to former aew world champion, jon moxley. how did you two meet?" tony asked, looking at his papers. "yeah! about a month and a half ago, we got married." alyssa smiled, "but, i met jon eleven years ago while working in wwe." alyssa said, "i started out in wwe when i was 21 in 2011 and met him backstage before i was going to film an interview. he was also just starting out there obviously under his dean ambrose character name."

"i don't really know what happened after that. i guess we just got really close and he became my best friend. we traveled the world together, we still travel the world together here in aew." alyssa said, "we definitely have such a corny love story." alyssa laughed, "we fell in love but didn't get together until two years ago!" she said, laughing. "i guess for us, you could say it was love at first sight. it's so cheesy, i know. but when i saw jon, i instantly fell in love with him."

"working in wwe was a lot of fun while it lasted. at the time when i got released i was absolutely devastated. but it really was a blessing in disguise. it led me back to jon and it led me to our relationship and some of my best friends. wwe gave me the most hardworking, wholehearted, most handsome, most crazy, and most loving man in the world. the most perfect person and gift i could ever ask for." alyssa smiled as tony and aubrey smiled at her.

"and when i came to aew, i definitely didn't see myself falling more in love with him. but then i think about it now and i just.. i fall more in love with him everyday! but i definitely didn't see us getting anywhere, especially this far!" she laughed. "coming to aew was the best decision of my life, career wise. don't get me wrong, i love wwe so much and i will always be so grateful for the time i spent there. they gave some twenty one year old girl from aspen a chance to make a living for herself and i did."

"i made a name for myself. i'll forever be so grateful i got to start my career there. i met some of my best friends there, people who i'll have in my life forever; like jon, my best friend paige, the bella's, and thalia who also works in aew now with her boyfriend chuck taylor. i met literal family there, i met my husband there, who by the way is the coolest fucking person you'll ever meet. i just could never fully express how thankful i am for both wwe and aew."

"like i said, wwe took in some young girl who had no idea what she was getting herself into. now with aew, you all took me in with open arms. you all didn't look at me like some ex wwe chick, you all looked at me like i was the next best thing. tony, when i showed up here you were like holy shit, alyssa donovan! i'll never forget the reactions i got to showing up here backstage and showing up at commentary. i just couldn't ever say or show all my gratitude towards both companies. wwe, i met so many amazing people. aew, i get to travel with my husband and so many of my closest friends. this was definitely one of the best decision i've ever made."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA WALKED INTO her and jon's shared home in las vegas. she had just gotten home from a long day of recording her unrestricted podcast. alyssa set her stuff down, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a white claw before going into the living room, seeing jon watching tv. she plopped down on the couch, sitting next to her husband.

"hey, babe." she smiled, pecking his lips. "hey," he smiled back. "how was recording?" he asked, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "good, extremely long, but good." she nodded while taking a drink of her white claw. "you're disgusting." jon said, looking down at her hand that held the white claw. alyssa rolled her eyes playfully, "i'm not disgusting. for a matter of fact i have great taste in alcohol." alyssa said, lightly hitting him in the leg.

"no, you don't. white claws are disgusting." jon said, looking back at her drink. "well, whiskey's disgusting but i never say anything. you drink like ninety-nine percent whiskey with that tiny one percent being coke." alyssa said, gagging. "that's because that's good alcohol, not that." jon said, laughing. "oh whatever." alyssa laughed too, taking another drink of her white claw.

"so," she turned towards jon, "i say we be lazy tonight and just order sushi." alyssa suggested with a shrug. "mm, i know you so well. i already ordered it right before you got home." jon said, "aw, really?" alyssa asked, getting excited. "yep," jon nodded, "you're the best." alyssa said, leaning forward and kissing him. "i love you." alyssa said, "i love you too." jon said, leaning forward and kissing his wife again.

alyssa and jon had definitely gone through hell and back to be where they were; happily married, living their best life in vegas with their two dogs, working with each other, and traveling the world together. but they wouldn't want it any other way. it's what made their relationship so special, the both of them had made sacrifices to be with one another. they had to make sacrifices to be with one another but they loved each other so much that nothing else mattered to them. it was always going to be alyssa and jon against the rest of the world.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
holy shit, this is the end of selfish!!! i've loved working on this book and writing it. thank you all sooo much for all the love and support you've all given me this entire time. i hope you all enjoyed this book just as much as i loved writing it. alyssa is one of my favorite characters that i've made, she's my baby🥺 i love you all so, so, so much. thank you🖤