𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ)

"AND HE'S DEFINITELY not used to dealing with a pro-wrestler who won't happily look up at the lights for him

"AND HE'S DEFINITELY not used to dealing with a pro-wrestler who won't happily look up at the lights for him." mjf spoke into the microphone, "but guess, what jonathan.. since i care about these people so much more than you and i know how badly they want you here.. i want to make sure you feel comfortable enough to show up to your job." he said, looking straight into the camera.

he walked away from the podium, motioning for it to be moved. "what is this all about?" jim asked, "he's all about the people." taz said, mjf laying on the mat of the ring, right in the middle. "is this better, jon?"mjf asked, "you in your comfort zone now, bud? huh?" he asked, "you know what the sad thing is, jonathan? i didn't start this campaign to start beefing with you, to start a rivalry with you.. i started this campaign simply because this great company deserves quality leadership."

"and jonathan, you might be one hell of a professional wrestler but.. you're not a leader! you know what you are, jon? you're a dog. you're a rabid dog chasing cars. you wouldn't even know what to do with one if you caught it! but therein lies the issue, jon.. you have caught it. you've caught the finest automobile on god's green earth! you've caught pretty platinum, the aew world title!" mjf said, looking straight at the camera.

"but you know what jon.. if you want to prove to these people that i'm wrong and you do care.. perhaps it's time to fork the keys over! fork the keys over to a real leader, jon! why wait till september 5th at all out? fork the keys over to someone who's better than you and you know it!" the crowd started to boo, "fork the keys over to me because jon, you know, i know, the fans here know, and the folks watching at home know.. that we deserve better!" suddenly jon's music started and mjf immediately sat up, his eyes wide.

"i completely agree with everything-" taz was cut off by jim, "wait a second." he said, "wait, wait! he always comes from up there! go up the stairs! go!" mjf yelled, "that's moxley's music, obviously." jim said, "he's cutting him off at the opening. that's very smart by mjf. cut him off where he comes from, very smart." taz said, "go! that idiots always up there! go get him!" mjf yelled into the microphone. "i think mjf's shaking with fear!" jim said.

"there's mox! he's coming out the entrance way!" alyssa yelled, "the aew world champion!" jim yelled, "turn around! turn around, max!" taz yelled, jon slamming his hands into his back. "finally! our aew world champion is here everybody!" alyssa exclaimed, "son of a bitch" taz yelled, "mox is just beating the hell out of mjf!" alyssa said, "what a shot from behind!" jim exclaimed, "yeah, what a sneak attack!" taz yelled.

jon threw mjf into the hard wooden podium, "oh no!" taz yelled, "mjf snuck up on mox last week and hit moxley with that belt!" jim yelled, "no, no, no, no!" taz exclaimed, "yes, paradigm shift!" alyssa exclaimed, "this kid was drilled straight into the canvas of the ring!" jim said, "mjf drilled by jon moxley!" jim said, "yes, they will meet at the all out pay-per-view in september 5th!" alyssa said.

jon knocked the podium over and walked out of the ring, "that rotten son of a bitch with that attack from behind!" taz said, alyssa smiling as jon walked backstage. "when he wakes up, tell him jon moxley was here!" jim yelled, "wow! damnit! he outsmarted mjf!" taz said, "of course he did!" alyssa said, the camera following jon backstage.

jon grabbed a microphone, "don't you think for one second that that makes us even! no, not even close after what you almost cost me last week!" jon screamed, pointing at the camera. "we're not gonna be even until september 5th at all out," he set a hand on the side of the camera, "when i teach you a painful lesson in humility.. mjf believe me when i tell you i'm going to make sure that this is a very bitter pill for you to swallow.." jon dropped the microphone and the camera went back to the ring.

"wow.." jim said, the camera showing mjf holding his neck and pretty much crying. "well i hope mox is proud of himself." taz said, "that was disgusting what he just did to mjf." taz said, wardlow checking into mjf. "no it wasn't!" alyssa yelled, "yes it was!" taz argued, "after what mjf said to him? he hit moxley in the face with the belt that doesn't belong to him! come on!" jim yelled, "thank you!" alyssa exclaimed.

"i know that, i understand that. i don't like moxley, you know that. but mjf's neck is injured! look at him!" taz said, "i'm glad mox did that! it finally shut mjf up!" alyssa said, "of course you'd say that, alyssa!" taz said, "jr agrees with me, right jr?" alyssa said, looking over at her commentary partner. "one hundred percent, alyssa!" jim said, "taz is still angry over mox beating brian cage!" alyssa said. "he's still angry that darby allin and mox beat your boys in that no disqualification tornado tag match!" alyssa exclaimed. "i'm glad that mox came to our rescue.. so we didn't have to listen to him any longer."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA HAD JUST gotten backstage after closing out the show with taz and jim ross. she walked around, looking for jon but didn't find him. she saw thalia and dustin sitting in front of a monitor on a leather couch. she sat down next to thalia, "hi bitches." she said, "hey, lyss." thalia smiled, "hello," dustin said, looking down at his phone. "have any of you seen jon?" alyssa asked. "nope.." thalia said, "well what the fuck, i haven't seen him anywhere." alyssa said.

"i think he might be in catering. i saw him and cody walking that way." dustin said, "alright, thanks. i'll see you two later." alyssa said, smiling and walking away. alyssa started walking to catering, running into brandi in the process. "hey, lyss! where you headed to?" brandi asked, "catering." alyssa smiled. "oh, me too!" brandi smiled, "looking for cody?" alyssa asked, "yeah, looking for jon?" brandi smiled, "i am." alyssa laughed.

the two girls walked into catering, brandi seeing her husband and alyssa seeing her boyfriend. "great fucking promo, tonight!" brandi said, hitting jon on the shoulder. alyssa stood next to him, setting a hand on his shoulder and smiling down at him. "thank you, brandi." jon said, "and you, cody! you did good tonight in your match!" alyssa exclaimed, "thank you, lyss!" cody said, smiling. alyssa looked down at jon, "are you ready? i'm tired." alyssa asked, jon standing up. "we'll see you guys next week." jon said, "alright. see you guys soon." cody smiled, jon and alyssa walking away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
ok so like i'm really happy mox retained last night 🥺 i know a lot of people aren't but like.. i am so.