𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ )

IT WAS ALYSSA'S 30th birthday and it was jon's job to get alyssa to the bar that was in las vegas, near her home

IT WAS ALYSSA'S 30th birthday and it was jon's job to get alyssa to the bar that was in las vegas, near her home. jon jumped onto alyssa's bed, laying down and crossing his legs. "so what do you wanna do tonight, birthday girl?" jon asked, alyssa shrugging. she finished applying one eye of mascara, "i kinda just wanna go out to eat and then go the bar. wanna go out with me?" alyssa asked, turning around and looking at jon.

"what kind of question was that? of course i wanna go out." jon laughed, making alyssa smile and laugh too. alyssa had no idea but everyone from her work was going to be at that bar, having a party for her. not only to celebrate her 30th birthday, but her working in aew. "let's just go get steak or something soon and then we can go to the bar. what time do you wanna go to the bar?" alyssa asked, "how about.. let's get there for nine." jon said.

alyssa nodded, "sounds good." she said, turning back around and applying mascara onto the other eye. "i'm gonna invite thalia and her boyfriend, is that cool?" alyssa asked, closing her mascara tube. "yeah! i mean it's your birthday, invite whoever you want." jon said, alyssa smiling. "i might get really drunk," alyssa said, "are you gonna take care of me?" alyssa laughed, "yeah, of course i will." alyssa shook her head, "im just kidding, you don't have to take care of me."

"no, really, alyssa i will." jon said, "thanks, jon." alyssa laughed once again. she grabbed a dark colored lipstick and applied it, once she was done she went to her closet. alyssa pulled out two jackets, a black leather one and a blue denim one. "which one, jon?" alyssa asked, coming out of her closet and holding them up. "the leather one." jon said, pointing at the black leather jacket.

"i already knew you'd choose this one.. i shouldn't have even asked you which one." alyssa giggled, jon shrugging, "i mean you're right.." jon said and alyssa went back into her closet, putting the jean jacket away and putting on the leather one. she looked in the mirror at herself, adjusting her grey crop top and walked out. "alright.." alyssa said quietly, grabbing her small bag.

she looked at the clock, it was almost 7:30 already. she had gotten hundreds of messages from people wishing her happy birthday, she had a nice relaxed day with her dog and best friend. "let's go eat." alyssa said, jon getting up. alyssa and jon walked out, alyssa locking her house up. alyssa made her way out to jon's shiny black pickup truck, he started it up and started to drive to the restaurant that alyssa wanted to go to.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA AND JON were just about done eating, alyssa taking her last few bites of cake that jon had ordered for her. alyssa finished up, "ready?" jon asked, alyssa nodding. "yeah.. just let me get my card out to pay." alyssa said, jon shaking his head. "no, it's your birthday let me pay." jon said, alyssa sighing. "i feel bad, just let me pay." alyssa said, jon pushed her hand away. he put a hundred in the leather envelope thing, closing it and standing up.