𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ )

ALYSSA WAS COMMENTATING aew dark, which was on tuesday's before dynamite

ALYSSA WAS COMMENTATING aew dark, which was on tuesday's before dynamite. she'd been commentating with jim and taz. alyssa knew that there was a feud going on between jon and the man that taz managed; brian cage. alyssa was pretty much waiting for taz to start talking to her the match brian and jon had in a few weeks for jon's championship.

brian cage's music started, he walked out to the announce table. "well here we are, our main event of the evening." alyssa said. "brian cage, the man who will face jon moxley at fight for the fallen in a few weeks." jim said. "listen to me carefully, especially you alyssa," alyssa looked at him, "i know you know brian cage, do not attempt to shake his hand. do not. do not attempt to shake his hand." taz said, alyssa looking away.

"well anyways, brian cage is out here to observe our main event match here on aew dark." alyssa said, ignoring taz. "the following contest is set for one-fall with a twenty minute time limit. introducing first from joliet, illinois, weighing 210 pounds, robert ego anthony!" dasha announced. "well robert anthony, we've seen him before here in aew ring. he has a huge opportunity ahead of him tonight as he takes on the aew world champion, jon moxley in this non-title matchup." alyssa said.

the titantron switched to jon's, his music starting. the crowd went wild, jon walked into the arena, holding his belt over his shoulder. "well mox better hang onto that beautiful aew world heavyweight championship belt as tight as he possibly can because the specimen behind this announce desk right behind us, the machine brian cage. come fight for the fallen, it's not only gonna give that man, mox, the fight of his life-" dasha cut taz off.

"and his opponent, from cincinnati, ohio, weighing 231 pounds, he is the aew world champion, jon moxley!" dasha exclaimed, jon pointing at the announce table and saying something about brian. "i have no idea why anybody would interrupt me when i'm on that tirade but i'm telling you right now, mox is in for hell, come fight for the fallen." taz said. "a very interested brian cage looking on as jon moxley the aew world champion takes on robert anthony here on aew dark main event matchup." jim said.

"robert ego anthony, a solid competitor, heck of an athlete, but i will say.. you know it's a tough draw for him right now, dealing with someone like moxley. but, i'm so glad that cage is behind me here, watching." taz said. "this is just.. he's just scouting right now. this is just perfect." taz said. "there's anthony trying to gain the upper hand on moxley but mox backing anthony up." alyssa said.