𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ )

IT WAS ALYSSA'S first day in aew and she was definitely nervous

IT WAS ALYSSA'S first day in aew and she was definitely nervous. alyssa was already going to start commentating the matches and she was so excited to already start doing what she loved less than a week after her release.

alyssa walked around backstage, trying to find one of her long time best friend, thalia. she saw someone walking towards her, she then saw his face and knew who he was immediately. "alyssa!" cody rhodes exclaimed. alyssa smiled, she'd known him while he was working in wwe. "oh my god, hey!" alyssa exclaimed, hugging cody. "it's been forever! but, were all so happy to have you here working for aew." cody said, alyssa smiled.

"i'm so glad to be here! thank you so much for contacting me so quickly! i'm just so happy to be back doing what i love so quickly." alyssa said, "oh of course, we're so happy to have you here as one of our commentators." cody said and alyssa smiled, "that means a lot, thanks cody." alyssa smiled again, hugging cody once again. "of course, we'll be on air in about an hour. we'll be introducing you right in the beginning." cody said and alyssa nodded, the two saying goodbye.

alyssa walked towards the locker rooms, she then spotted the girl she had been looking for. she walked up behind thalia, wrapped her arms around her neck, "guess who, girl." alyssa said and thalia stood up, "oh my god, lyss i've been waiting all day to see you!" thalia exclaimed, hugging her best friend who she hadn't seen in months.

"aw i've been waiting all day to see you too!" alyssa said, sitting down next to thalia as she continued to work on a gear for one of the wrestlers. "i'm sorry to ruin this moment we have but i need to ask you a question." alyssa said. thalia looked up, "alright what's up?" she questioned, "is he here?" alyssa asked, "who?" thalia asked. alyssa sighed, hoping she'd know. alyssa gave her a 'are you serious' look, "you know..." alyssa said not wanting to be too loud about it.

thalia knew a bit about the jon and alyssa situation but she never really got involved. alyssa would tell her about what was going on sometimes but thalia just respected not getting involved in their business especially since it was so private. "who, alyssa?" thalia asked, oblivious to who she was talking about. "jon! is jon here?" alyssa whispered harshly, "oh! no he's not. he's off for the rest of the week. he went home on friday." thalia spoke.

"oh.. okay. that's good." alyssa said, thalia smiled lightly at her. "you know you're gonna have to see him one way or another." thalia said. "i-i know. not today though, i'll worry about that when it comes." alyssa said, "well he's coming back on monday do you better worry about it." thalia said and alyssa groaned. "don't let it get to you, lyssa." thalia said. "how? dude you know parts of what happened.. i'm just gonna focus on my job and just fucking leave it alone." alyssa said and thalia gave her a small smile.