𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ)

JON AND ALYSSA were back at aew and it was the day of fight for the fallen

JON AND ALYSSA were back at aew and it was the day of fight for the fallen. jon had a match against brian cage and it was a championship match. alyssa was waiting for the match before jon's to be over with. she was very, very excited for the match and couldn't wait to see jon wrestle again. over their vacation time, jon had missed doing what he loves most. the bell had rung and the show had started showing the buildup to the match between the two wrestlers.

taz got up from commentary and left, going backstage to go by brian cage. chris jericho, one of alyssa's close friends since wwe was now coming to commentary. brian cage had made his entrance was taz on his side and alyssa realized that taz had a microphone. "it looks like taz has some words for our aew world champion, jon moxley." jim said, taz speaking up in front of the loud pay-per-view crowd.

"jon moxley you come on this tv show earlier and you start chirping. you chirp some propaganda bullshit alluding to the fact that the machine is not a hundred percent. brother, please. while you were off with your little wifey.. this guy was wrestling on a regular, working his ass off." taz raised his hand, "enough talking! enough! enough! mox, come on out here. come on out here and bring that pretty aew world title." taz gave the microphone to the crew and jon's music started up.

"i think he's waiting to come out as soon as taz is finished talking here." chris jericho said, "here he comes! the champion!" alyssa said, "who's already revealed his game plan, alyssa." jim said, "that's right he said he's going to go after that surgically repaired arm of brian cage which kept him on the shelf for six months but jon moxley is here and he is ready to fight!" alyssa said.

the camera showed jon coming down the stairs in the arena, getting close to the camera, saying something and kissing it. "and from cincinnati, ohio, weighing 231 pounds.. he is the all elite wrestling world champion.. jon moxley!" justin roberts exclaimed, the crowd going insane. "oh excuse you, taz. jon's been working his ass off for a long time. ever since he arrived here in aew in may of last year! so, yes, my boyfriend and i got to go on vacation. let's not forget that brian cage just showed up here and got a shot at the championship the first day he showed up! and it's against jon who has been here for a lot longer then him!" alyssa exclaimed.

jon looked around, "now you see jon moxley wearing that t-shirt in honor of his fallen friend, danny havoc who passed away tragically on may 31 of this year." alyssa switched the subject. "that is one of the trying times that he alluded to earlier this evening." alyssa continued, "moxley's had a rough couple months for many different reasons but i will say this.. i know how dangerous and motivated jon moxley is. he's the one that took the aew championship from me. he's not going to let it out of his cold, dead, living hands. whatever you want to say, uh, so easily but look at brian cage! a specimen!" chris exclaimed.