𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ)

ALYSSA SAT BACKSTAGE with her best friend paige who she's known for years, since she started in wwe. paige had managed to make time out of her schedule to go to an aew show and see alyssa and jon. alyssa was getting her makeup and hair done while she sat and talked to paige. "so when do you go back to vegas?" paige asked, "tomorrow morning we have our flight back to vegas. then you're flying to vegas friday, right?" alyssa asked.

paige nodded, "yes, i'll be in on friday night. i'm coming to chicago for the pay-per-view on saturday and leaving on sunday afternoon." she said, her british accent showing very, very strongly. "yay!" alyssa cheered, "i'm excited for you to come out to vegas. i've got the spare bedroom set up for you and i've got alcohol that the both of us really like. it's gonna be great. i also got the hotel set up for you in chicago." alyssa smiled happily. "i'm excited to come to vegas! i haven't been back since nattie and charlotte came too." paige said, crossing her legs.

"i know! bitch, you're always so busy." alyssa exclaimed, "well, you know wwe schedules." paige said, alyssa nodding. "i love aew's scheduling. i only work tuesday's and wednesday's. then i get to go home and spend time with jon and the dogs." alyssa said, "bitch you get to spend time with jon everyday!" paige laughed, "bitch, i know! i mean time that's not spent working. he does a lot of media stuff like interviews while i do a bunch of broadcast stuff here." alyssa explained.

"i know, girl. i was just messing around with you." paige smiled, "i know, but i was just telling you." alyssa smiled back. alyssa was finished getting her hair and makeup done, she quickly thanked the artist and stylist, then walking away with paige. "i'm so glad you're here. i missed you so much." alyssa said to the younger girl who was like her sister. paige wrapped an arm around alyssa's shoulder, alyssa wrapping an arm around her torso.

"i missed you too, lyss." paige said, "oh shit. what time is it?" alyssa asked, pulling her phone out. she saw the time and panicked, "shit, okay. i gotta go film some stuff." the both of them ran into jon, "just the man, i was looking for." alyssa said, getting out of paige's arm. "i will see you," she set a hand on his bicep, "after the show because i gotta film some stuff and then i gotta go out. so i'll see you in a few hours." she explained. "alright," jon said, "okay, i love you." alyssa said, quickly kissing jon and walking off.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"IT'S TIME FOR our main event, jon moxley versus mjf's lawyer mark sterling!" tony exclaimed, "when i tell you i'm excited, tony, i'm excited! i'm excited to see mark sterling get his ass handed to him!" alyssa exclaimed, seeing wardlow walk out with mark sterling, pushing mark towards the ring. jon's music started up, "here comes the champion, ladies and gentlemen! the unconquerable jon moxley who will defend his aew world title saturday night, pay-per-view against the undefeated mjf!" jim said.

the camera changed angles and showed jon, pointing at the stands, the crowd cheering. "it's also important to remember that in the year 2020 jon moxley has not lost either." tony said, "it'll be the first blemish on either one of those two's record." tony continued, "this saturday night." tony finished, jon's music blaring throughout the arena. jon did his usual shoulder movement that he did, looking completely unbothered.

"and making his way to the ring from cincinnati, ohio, weighing 231 pounds, he is the all elite wrestling world champion, jon moxley!" justin announced, "as of today, jon moxley has been the aew world champion for 186 days! he's undefeated in aew in singles competition and just recently made it into the number one spot in pwi's top 500 wrestlers in the world!" alyssa exclaimed. "that's a big deal!" jim said, "yes it is!" alyssa agreed.