𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ )

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ( ᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ )

"WELCOME TO ASPEN, jon." alyssa smiled, breathing in the fresh air. "my home." she said quietly, taking a look at all the nature around them, holding coco in one arm. jon looked over at her, smiling. "c'mon! you haven't even seen the apartment i have here." alyssa exclaimed, grabbing jon's arm and dragging them back over to the black pickup truck.

within thirty-five minutes they were at the apartment alyssa owned. alyssa grabbed out the magnetic key, opening the door and going to the elevator with jon, going up to the third floor. she opened the door using the same magnetic key, swinging the door open. "bienvenido, mi casa es tu casa!" alyssa exclaimed, her and jon bringing the bags into the master bedroom.

"this place is pretty nice, when did you move here?" jon asked, remembering her other place wasn't this one. "about nine months ago, it's nice isn't it?" alyssa said, taking a look around her place. "very." jon said, looking around the bedroom. jon jumped on the bed, laying down, staring at the ceiling. "what's the plan, miss aspen?" jon asked, "well tomorrow night, we're gonna meet up with two of my friends from school. from when i was very young." alyssa said, sitting next to jon.

"we're going to the bar.. the bar that i had my twenty first birthday at." alyssa giggled, jon setting his hand on alyssa's hip. "but for tonight," alyssa leaned into jon, "we're staying in because i'm tired from that nine and a half hour drive." alyssa yawned, coco starting to whine by the side of the bed. alyssa turned over, getting off the bed and grabbing coco and setting her on the bed. coco immediately laid next to alyssa, alyssa wrapping her arm around coco.

alyssa rolled back over and laid an arm across jon, laying her head on jon's shoulder. "i'm so happy we're here," alyssa said, kissing jon's shoulder. "i missed aspen. as much as i love las vegas, i wanted to come home and i'm glad i have you with me." alyssa mumbled into jon's shoulder, kissing his warm skin again.

jon flipped them over, alyssa smiling at him. he leaned down, kissing her. jon kissed her jaw, then her neck, alyssa biting her lip. "wait, wait!" alyssa laughed, jon looking at her, "what?" he questioned, kissing the side of alyssa's face. "coco," she breathed, "coco is in here!" she giggled, "coco needs to go!" she said, smiling. jon huffed, getting off of the bed and setting coco out of the room and shutting the door, locking it and jumping back on the bed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA AND JON walked into the bar in aspen, colorado. alyssa held onto jon's hand tightly, dragging him around the bar, trying to find alyssa's. slose friends. "am i gonna be third wheeling tonight?" jon asked, "no! my two friends are bringing their husbands. you'll have friends, don't worry." alyssa laughed, spotting her two friends with their significant others.