𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ)

ITALICS = FILMED PROMO (COUNTDOWN TO ALL OUT)

BOLD ITALICS = THE BUY IN PROMO'S FOR ALL OUT

IT WAS THE morning of all out and alyssa was in her and jon's hotel room, paige sitting on the king sized bed next to alyssa. "is jon ready for today?" paige asked as alyssa looked over at her, "hell yeah he's ready. he's been ready for this match." alyssa replied, "how are you feeling?" paige asked, knowing alyssa sometimes gets a little nervous before his matches.

"i'm excited for him, little nervous but overall excited." alyssa said, "so," paige turned over and sat cross-legged. "have you talked to your parents since you last saw them?" paige asked, alyssa sighing. "my dad, yes. my mom, no. well actually, i talked to her a little bit but she was still not being very nice about jon and i being together so i haven't talked to her since. so yeah, it's been awhile." alyssa said, shrugging. "i'm sure she'll come around." paige said.

"yeah, she's just really stubborn." alyssa spoke, "ahh, so that's where you get it from." paige said, alyssa hitting her in the arm. "bitch." alyssa laughed, paige laughing too. "so do we have to keep you a secret still?" alyssa asked, "you know we do. i don't know what'll happen if my bosses find out i'm at an aew show." paige said, alyssa sighing quietly. "it sucks that we have to sneak you in. it's kinda bullshit that they're that weird about it." alyssa said, paige agreeing. "shall we get going?" alyssa asked, standing up. "for sure."

TWITTER !

"IT'S HARD TO put a finger on what motivates mjf

"IT'S HARD TO put a finger on what motivates mjf." alyssa said, she was being filmed for the countdown to the all out pay-per-view. "we were often told that.. he is a spoiled brat that got everything he wanted when he was growing up." alyssa said, "but i just think it's because he's an asshole." alyssa shrugged, looking straight into the camera.