𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ)

ALYSSA AND JON waited for their cue, the two had an interview to film for dynamite

ALYSSA AND JON waited for their cue, the two had an interview to film for dynamite. "when i hand you my belt, get out of the way. i don't want you to get hurt." jon said, alyssa nodding. "i know, babe. i've been doing this for awhile." alyssa giggled, massaging jon's shoulders. "alyssa?" one of the camera crew members said, "what's up?" she asked. "once jon's on that car, we want you to go over and make sure he's alright on camera. only if that's alright with you?" he asked.

"yeah! of course that's okay, just cue me." alyssa said, "alright cool." the cameraman replied back, "so.. are we talking to cody and tony after we're done filming?" alyssa asked, sliding her arms around jon. he nodded, "you're sure you wanna go? i know you and your parents haven't been on the best of terms." jon asked, "i know.. but i think it'll be good to see them. also.. i just wanna go back home to aspen for a little bit. i miss aspen. i haven't been home in almost a year, i haven't seen my parents in almost a year."

"i think it'll be really fun. you can show me the colorado way," jon joked, "i will! i wanna show you things i did when i was growing up." alyssa said, smiling. "so when are we going to cincinnati?" jon asked, "if you're showing me aspen then i need to show you cincinnati." jon continued. "how about we go next month? or maybe in two because i don't know if we'll be able to take off that much all at once." alyssa said, jon nodding.

"alright we're ready to start. jon go down at the end and start walking up here once we give you the cue." the cameraman said, jon going down to the end of the parking lot. alyssa was handed a microphone and jon held onto his belt. "the champ is here, ladies and gentlemen, jon moxley has arrived here. jon, can i get a word with you, please?" alyssa spoke into the microphone. jon set his hand on alyssa's shoulder, "we all know what's coming up soon at fight for the fallen-" jon cut her off.

"i'm going to be real honest with everyone.. i'm in a real bad mood. it's not just cause of how bad my neck hurts and my back hurts that's got me on edge.. but i'm in a really bad mood because i have little patience and time for people who run their mouth when they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. all week taz has been telling anyone who will listen that brian cage is gonna beat me at fight for the fallen."

"well if he was trying to get under my skin.. it worked!" jon yelled, "i cannot wait for fight for the fallen so i can pop brian cage's head off and shut taz up for good!" jon put his hand back on alyssa's shoulder, taking a deep breath. "do you know what separates me from the pack in aew?" he asked, he looked into the camera. "i am one miserable son of a bitch." jon said through gritted teeth.