Review 23: Entwined With You

Entwined With You
by @pandasforeveruwu

Minor errors

Huh, an office romance...on Wattpad? Cliché. At least, that was my first thought. They're the type of books that makes Wattpad famous, but they all have the same storyline with the same purpose. This one stood out. I'm happy to say that this one wasn't cliché. It wasn't stereotypical. I enjoyed reading it. In the first few chapters, there were many grammar mistakes. On all of them, some judge commented. I'd say just follow their orders and edit them out. Though, the more I got into the book, the less errors there were. This shows that you've really grown as an author. Just go back and fix those tiny mistakes for the readers. Throughout the book, there were a couple of unneeded commas or misspelt words, but they were so rare, I blame them on time-sake. Just go back and read through. Besides that, I loved your techniques in your writing. You eased the introduction of characters, put humor in all the right places, and made the characters react like normal human beings. When a character got dressed, you pointed it out. Yet, unlike many other authors, you didn't make it annoying. It was just another part of the story. Thank you for that. Finally, your little comments throughout the story were pleasant. Don't worry about them. They didn't distract much from the story, and they made me laugh. You've truly put the romance in office romance. I love your focus points and your writing style. Thank you for the read.