Chapter 36

Abram's P.O.V

Watching her behind the shadows as she stared up at the sky full of luminous stars. Her long dark hair flowed behind her backless dress as she hugged herself, trying to warm up against the cold night and her pale flawless skin inviting me to caress it, but I'm smart enough not to do it.

I have been here at the balcony smoking, trying to ease my nerves since the second I saw her enter the hall, my heart started doing flips in both excitement and nervousness.

I'm planning to tell her everything how I feel tonight but I have no idea how to do it.

It's funny how I'm hiding from her but she ended up being in the same place as me without even her knowing.

I have been watching her silently longer than I know and the whole time and she doesn't even have any idea.

Deciding that I should make my presence known, I cleared my throat in an attempt to catch her attention which jumped in surprise as she turned around so quick, which made me even nervous just by looking at her and how beautiful the dress clung to her skin, proudly showing all her curves that made my eyes voluntarily racked her body up and down.

"Aren't you feeling cold" I questioned as I strode closer to her figure, watching eyes widened that soon turned into a glare.

"N..no" she stammered, trying to look tough as she turned her back once again to me.

" What do you want, Abram?" She questioned with her voice soft and low when I stopped her from leaving.

"Let me go" she hissed but I wrapped my arms around her not letting go.

"No, I want to talk to you" I responded as I could feel her anger radiating off her body for ignoring her for four straight days but what else could I have done?

I was scared of my own feelings. I was scared of admitting the truth but I decided that no more running around and I would tell her how I actually feel for her.

Telling her everything, her eyes glistened with tears as she looked at me so surprised and confused as if she couldn't believe her own ears.

"Be my girlfriend" I added after a while making her smile as she teased me for not doing it like any other guy but I was no ordinary guy. I don't have any experience or idea on how to do it but thankfully she agreed.

Not able to contain myself any longer, I pulled her close, kissing her lips that I have been dying to kiss since the first day.

We stayed in each other's arms when she decided that she has to go back to her parents before they get suspicious.

I wonder how long we have to hide and pretend that we don't even know each other but if that's what she wants then her wish would be my command.

As I stood again at the corner with the boys, Evangeline suddenly coming to the dancefloor with a guy holding her hand made the boys look at me with wide eyes as I glare at the bastard who held Evangeline on her waist as he stared at her shamelessly making Evangeline uncomfortable and it was visible for everyone to see.

Just I was about to go and peel her away from that f*cker, Sebestian and Nicholas held me back by my arms pointing at Alex direction where he's watching them with pure joy at his face.

Oh, now I get it. He's the guy he's trying to trap and get help with his company. This guy is so pathetic, using his daughter but like in hell I would let him.

"Don't make any scene, Abram. Once you do, it would only make the situation worst for you and your girlfriend" Sebestian stated as he restrained me by my arm.

So as I stood at the corner with my hand fisted and jaw clenched, I watched them dance and by the time the song ended, that guy had the audacity to kiss my girl on her cheek, taking her completely off guard.

Storming away from him, Evangeline sat where she was seated before as she kept her down, wanting to escape all the stares, especially mine.

Escape my gaze as much as you want, sweet Evangeline but I'll never let my gaze leave you. Never.