Chapter 57

Abram's P.O.V

"Did you get her location?" I inquired Nicholas as I sat on my chair, clearly exhausted as I couldn't even get a wink of sleep last night as I can't help but just toss around, and think what my girl must be going through and what she must be thinking of me.

"Not yet, but I sent the best of our trackers before you were bailed in some countries that I think that she might be in," he replied, making me growl out loud.

How long exactly do I have to wait? I waited a week already. Isn't that already enough?

I let out a sigh as I tugged on my hair, feeling completely useless as well as desperate.

It's been only a week, but it feels like a lifetime already. I just can't wait to have her back and this time, I swear, I'll make sure to let her know the consequences of leaving me without even giving me any chance of explaining.

"How exactly long do I still have to wait?" I growled, banging my fists on the desk in front of me, making Nicholas to sigh and just when he was about to open his mouth, Zack and Sebestian barge inside, making both of us snap our heads into their direction.

"What is it this time?" I snapped at them as I watched their faces that clearly showed that they knew something that I don't.

" You need to calm down. Your anger won't help you finding her at all" Zack exclaimed as he neared me, sitting in front of the desk, with Sebestian following behind him closely.

"I can't calm down knowing she's out there on her own. Knowing that she might be all by herself or with some dude that can easily take advantage of her." I answered, taking my face into my both hands, as my sanity slowly but gradually fading away from me.

"She might not be alone. Maybe she's with Adrian." Nicholas added, trying to make me feel better.

"One of the agents found something," Sebestian said, making me snap my head into his direction while my hand slightly trembled under the table.

"What is it?" I inquired, feeling my heart beat against my rib cage so fast and hard that I could hear it in my ears.

" Please tell me that it's good news" I mumbled as I watched him take an envelope from his pocket.

My eyes were trained into his every movement while he opened the white envelope, taking some pictures out.

"They found her" Zack stated, making my heart flutter with excitement and happiness that finally I found her.

"That's great then. Is the jet ready?" I questioned as I got up from the chair, not bothering to even check out the pictures that Sebestian was handing to me.

"I think you might want to see these pictures first" he stated as he looked at me with uncertainty while Zack was trying his best to avoid my gaze and Nicholas on the other hand was clueless as I was.

"What is it?" I inquired as I sat back on the chair once again, taking the flipped pictures from his hand.

Flipping through the pictures, my heart tightened and my breath hitched down to my throat while my head started spinning with rage.

Red. Red was all I was seeing. I was beyond furious as I stared down at the picture where my sweet little Evangeline was getting close and cozy with another man who's only back can be seen.

His arms were on her waist while baby girl was looking down, playing with the edges of her dress that perfectly suited her but she surely lost some weight. She looked more petite than before.

My heart started to burn with jealousy the longer I stared at the pictures.

Each picture, taunting me, reminding me that maybe I'm not worthy of her because if I was, she would be still here, in front of my eyes.

"I swear to God, I'll kill whoever this f*cker is" I whispered as I threw the pictures away, not wanting to see it any more.

I'm a jealous, possessive man and I'm not guilty to admit it. I can kill for that woman without thinking twice.

"I don't care what you do with that f*cker but please make sure you don't do it in front of her." Zack exclaimed as he stood in front of me with his defense up high, making me frown at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I growled as I stood in front of me with my head pounding with anger, dying to be released, dying to let it all out after a week inside the bars with only four walls surrounding me.

"All her life, her father tried to keep her out of this violence. All these years of trying to keep her pure and innocent and do you really want to put those years to waste?" He exclaimed, making me drop down to the chair, completely speechless of how I was willing to ruin Evangeline's innocence by showing her my darkness.

"Do you really want to ruin that thing that makes her special? The only thing that makes her different from the others?" He added while I sighed in defeat as he was right after all.

" I know that you are angry at her for not giving you any chance to explain your side of the story and for running away just like that, but you gotta understand that she wasn't in the right state of mind. She's angry just as much as you are" Sebestian tried to reason with me as he picked all the scattered pictures in front of me while I just nodded my head at him.

"Now tell me, do you think that is Rico?" Sebestian inquired, as he sat back on the chair, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"How the f*ck am I supposed to know? All these damn pictures and not once his face can be seen" I responded, irritated at how dumb the guy who sent them is.

"I have only seen that f*cking Rico twice. It could be him. I mean, he got the same build as this guy in the picture" I added, making three of them nod their heads in understanding.

"Maybe it's him or maybe not. There's only one way to know" Zack remarked, making all three of us to smirk at the idea he's trying to give us.

"Okay then, I'll get the jet ready" Nicholas exclaimed excitedly which made Sebestian to chuckle and Zack to smile but something drew into me, making the faint smile on my face to fade.

What if she doesn't want to see me? What if she doesn't feel the same way she felt before? Would she still come back to me?

There Are a lot of questions that I have right now, but all I know is that I won't force her. I would let her go if she wants to, but only after she listens to my explanation.

_____

Update for you guys!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter 🙏🏼🙏🏼♥️♥️♥️