Chapter 61

Abram's P.O.V

Sitting beside the window, my eyes wander dreamily upon the white fluffy clouds outside as the jet moves forward to our destination.

I tried to relax my tense muscles and ignore the boys conversing with themselves but it seems to be impossible when they all sound like they're talking with each other from ten feet distance.

A sigh escaped from my lips as I gripped my hair into my fist, irritated and frustrated at the same time as I thought of the images of her with another man, getting close and touching her all over her body.

F*ck me for being such a jealous man.

But what I completely don't understand is why is she letting that man in the pictures even get close to her, when she's not comfortable with others getting close to her?

Maybe it's really that f*cking Rico. Only that f*cker would have the guts to get close to her.

Does she not love me anymore? Did she already forget about me and decided to move on? Is that so easy for her to do?

"F*ck!" I boomed as I threw the glass of whiskey on the floor, making the boys stop chattering and stare at me in confusion as well as in concern.

I gripped my hair, pulling them in frustration once again, slowly losing all my sanity just by thinking that my woman is not anywhere near me or my sight, knowing that anything can happen to her.

A few seconds later, the air hostess came striding, trying her best to gain my attention, trying to get her ass close to my personal space, but I wasn't interested at all but little dumb girl wasn't smart at all to get the sign that I already have a woman.

"Will you f*cking get your ass out of my sight?" I boomed, making her jump away with her eyes wide open in fear.

She seemed to be smart enough as she ran away with her head bowed down, making me glare at her retreating figure.

"Are you okay, man?" Sebestian spoke out as he came and sat in front of me, while I heard Nicholas from behind telling another air hostess to come over and clean the mess.

"I don't know. It's just I can't even think straight." I muttered as I stared down to my fingers, tracing the tattoos that creep up to my knuckles.

"Calm down. We will find her, don't worry" Sebestian stated while I hummed in response, staring out of the window, trying my best not to let words out of my mouth that has been bothering me since the morning.

I know I will find her but what I fear is that will she ever look at me the same way she used to do? Will her cheeks still flame up as I caress the sides of her lips slowly or will she push me away and act as if we never know each other?

"Did Nich find her exact location?" I mumbled softly and helplessly.

" She's somewhere in Rio" Zack answered as he also took a seat in front of me.

"That's great and any news who that guy is with her?" I inquired once again and that's when the three of them started to shift glances, silently trying to avoid who will be the one to answer my question.

"Will someone please answer my damn question?" I snapped and that's when Zack sighed.

" I think it would be better if we told you when we land. For now, just try to relax Abram. Clear your head and think how you're going to explain Evangeline everything and how you're going to convince her to come back." Zack stated, making me sighed out loud as I gripped my hair in frustration.

I knew the first time I saw her at that event that she would be the end of me but I'm too stubborn to let her go and now I'm facing the consequences. I planned on breaking, hurting her, and leaving her but instead, it was me that she left, instead, it was me that left broken and hurt.

Before her, love was just a word for me but now, she taught me the real meaning and how it feels.

I promised that I will not hurt her and I meant it but looks like life has other plans. It exposed me before I could even tell everything myself.

Evangeline's P.O.V

Opening my eyes, the first thing that greeted my eyesight was Adrian standing by the foot of the bed with an enormous smile on his face and a tray full of foods, making me mentally roll my eyes as I already know where it is about to head.

"Happy birthday baby sister!" he greeted jubilantly, making my eyes widened in surprise as I completely forgot about my own birthday.

I smiled lightly as I sat up straight against the headboard. So surprising that mom and dad are not the one to wish me first on my birthday like they always do.

Life switches up so fast. Never had I ever thought that I would be in this position.

"Thank you"I whispered as I watched him sit in front of me comfortably and placed the tray on my lap.

"How did you know it's my birthday today?" I questioned him while he just smiled sheepishly.

"I saw it in your passport the other day" he answered while I just chuckled.

"I'm so sorry I haven't got you anything but I made you some breakfast, hope that you'll like it" he stated as he bit into the apple on his hand while I nodded like a small child as I didn't want to hurt his feelings as he woke so early even though we stayed up until dawn as I had troubles being by myself.

We shared the bed and talked about everything and it feels like I know him better than I did before.

"So you're 21 now?" he spoke while I nodded my head once again in response.

"What do you want as a gift?" He inquired, making me stop eating the fruits in the bowl.

Is there really anything that I want other than to go back as they were before?

"Thank you Adrian but I don't want anything right now" I mumbled as I kept my eyes trained on the bowl in front of me, rather than to his face.

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" He questioned with a small smirk on his face that didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Yes, Adrian I'm sure" I answered as I continued eating, trying to lift up my mood and not to overthink just for today.

Is there anything else that can make me happy right now? I don't think so.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back home? I mean, I can take you back, you know" he suggested, making my eyes widened in surprise and in happiness.

" Adrian, are you sure? I mean, how?" I inquired, feeling excitement bubbling inside me.

Maybe after all, it's not going to be a bad birthday.

_______

Update for you guys after so long. I hope you guys enjoy this one.💕