Chapter 47

Abram's P.O.V

She left. She f*cking run away without even waiting for me to explain the side of my story.

It's been one month of paradise for me and now I'm back again in hell.

"Where did she go?" I mumbled as I sat on the chair with my head hanging low.

"We still don't have any idea but we'll figure that out after we get you out of here" Sebestian stated, making me nod my head in agreement but also in defeat.

She may run all she wants because the second I'm out of here, I'll hunt her down wherever the f*ck she's hiding. I'll find her even if I had to look at every nook and cranny of the whole world.

"Time's up, Mr. Valentino" an officer came in taking me towards the cell, but not before Zack assured me that I'll be out soon again.

Evangeline's P.O.V

"Welcome to my house" Rico stated, with a huge proud smile on his face as my eyes widened in surprise. I never knew that he's from Brazil.

"It's not much" he added while scratching the back of his head as he kept his gaze down while I shook my head, disagreeing.

"It's nice, Rico. Don't worry" I assured him as I let him show me around the house and the room which I would be staying at.

Sitting on the bed of my new room, I let my eyes wander at the cream-colored walls and at the large window that clearly shows the streets and the passing cars.

"Thank you so much, Rico. I don't know what would happen to me if you weren't there" I stated as I stood up from the bed to give him a friendly hug which he returned.

"Don't be silly, Eva. I'm going to be always there for you, to help you out, to guide you even if you try to push me away or don't listen to me, I'll still be there for you" he muttered as tears began to make their ways into my eyes once again but this time someone's there with me to hug and to give me comfort.

"I'm so sorry. I know I should've listened to you. I'm so sorry for not being a good friend." I whimpered as he rubbed my back trying to soothe me and dry my tears.

"It's alright, Eva. Sometimes we have to make a mistake to know that we're wrong. It's never too late to realize your mistakes" he added while I nodded my head at him as I regret not listening to my father, to Rico when they did nothing but warned me about Abram, but I was too stubborn and adamant to find love that could complete me and in the midst of finding love, I didn't realize that lost myself too, but despite everything, I still couldn't find myself hating Abram.

I'm in a war within myself, against him. A war that I know there's no way I could win but yet I couldn't stop myself from fighting those feelings that I have.

"Take a rest now, and stop thinking of him for God's sake. He won't even come for you, he's locked up. Getting punished for his doings" he exclaimed, making my heart clenched just by the thought of Abram getting beaten up.

"I'll go out to get some food, okay? I'll be back soon" he stated, making me nod my head as I watched him leave.

Once again alone with my thoughts, but I'll just probably sleep to avoid them, plus I'm already so tired since I was up the whole flight.

Laying on the bed, I let out a sigh as I wiped the tears that somehow fell on the sides of my head as I closed my eyes in an attempt to escape the reality even just for some time even though I know I'll be back again after I wake up.

I didn't know for how long I was sleeping but the loud banging of fist against the wooden door made me jerk away as my chest heaved up and down as I tried to calm down my breathing while contemplating whether to open it or not.

It couldn't be Rico as he got the keys with him and I can't even call him as he told me to throw away my phone to avoid getting tracked down by my father.

Sitting up straight, I slowly descended the stairs trying my best to calm down my shaking hands as I stood in front of the door.

It couldn't be an intruder as they would have broken in while I was sleeping.

Breathing in and out, I pulled the door open to see a man in his late twenties, looking down at me with his grey eyes similar to mine.

"Hello, baby sister" he greeted with a smirk on his face while my eyes widened.

I don't think that this is good at all.

Another update for you guys! I know it's been a while since the last time I updated but I'll try to make it for you guys.

Let me know what you think of this chapter. Enjoy!!🤗🤗🤗